Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann

Elven Mythology & Spirituality, Art & Earth Healing

Elf Seeker's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"I really appreciate your input. Though I'm more inclined to think of the Tuatha as E…"

Elf Seeker replied Feb 25, 2012 to Of Elves and Fae?

18 May 2
Reply by Morell Sunweaver

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

ElvenWorld Celtic Fantasy Adventures

Celtic Fantasy, Mythology and Wisdom. Learn more about the Celtic Pantheon at www.elvenworld.org
The Elven World Adventures are part of a culture and community you see here. Please join us and share the wisdom and beauty.

Created by T.E. Pelton Mar 11, 2018 at 7:20pm. Last updated by T.E. Pelton Mar 11.

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's photo
Thumbnail

Ysera the dreamer

"Yeah, the test print didn't turn out well though."
2 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver replied to T.E. Pelton's discussion Magic - what is magic - to you?
"It is actualy pretty simple, don't mess with spiritual groups that prohibit magic as sinfull and don't practice their excersises/rutals. I did and studied a lot of their texts. I guess that their guides/spirits thought that they can get…"
3 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver commented on ADDY DUBOIS's blog post Joyous and Magickal Midsummer to you all !
"To you too."
4 hours ago
ADDY DUBOIS posted a blog post
7 hours ago
ADDY DUBOIS replied to T.E. Pelton's discussion Magic - what is magic - to you?
"ah....if you wish to share, i'd like to learn ( in order to know more about what NOT to do)...if not, i respect that : )"
7 hours ago
BlueTiger left a comment for ShiRa
"Hello and welcome "
yesterday
T.E. Pelton left a comment for ShiRa
"Pleasure to meet you. Love to know more about you. Tara"
yesterday
T.E. Pelton liked ShiRa's profile
yesterday
ShiRa is now a member of Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann
yesterday
Morell Sunweaver replied to T.E. Pelton's discussion Magic - what is magic - to you?
"It is bit more difficult, in a way yes, but it was actualy my mistake, or rather foolishness."
yesterday
ADDY DUBOIS replied to T.E. Pelton's discussion Magic - what is magic - to you?
"so....someone put a binding on you ?"
yesterday
BlueTiger replied to T.E. Pelton's discussion Telos, Hollow Earth, Elven, Inner earth
"It is hard to say if they are the same or not. Tír na nÓg has many names. Being that there are so many realms makes it possible to being different realms. I haven't discussed this with those around me. "
yesterday
Ametrine -(MHZ) commented on Ametrine -(MHZ)'s video
yesterday
Ametrine -(MHZ) commented on Ametrine -(MHZ)'s video
Thumbnail

Crop Circle - Stonehenge - Reported 17/06/2018

"Arethin, i have posted an other video with the seven pointed star crop circle  :o) You are all very Welcome. Blessings "
yesterday
T.E. Pelton liked Morell Sunweaver's photo
yesterday
T.E. Pelton commented on Morell Sunweaver's photo
Thumbnail

Ysera the dreamer

"Wow so pretty"
yesterday

© 2018   Created by T.E. Pelton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service