Celtic Mythology, Earth Guardians

Arbellason Marucha's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"It is looking good so far."

Arbellason Marucha replied Sep 1, 2015 to The Temple of the Valar

7 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Morell

"We are planning on 250 acres of forest in Vermont for our sanctuary."

Arbellason Marucha replied Jan 5, 2015 to otherkin community starting in real life.

27 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Vidjen

"Myself and my soon to be wife are thinking of doing a similar thing in Vermont."

Arbellason Marucha replied Jan 5, 2015 to otherkin community starting in real life.

27 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Vidjen

"I fear that we will find our purpose by next year. I have observed events for the pa…"

Arbellason Marucha replied Oct 2, 2014 to hallo.

16 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Elfin Diamond

"For some reason whenever a crystal is in my possession for a length of time it spark…"

16 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Elfin Diamond

"Crystal magic is magic that uses crystals basically. I mainly use a very large quart…"

16 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Elfin Diamond

"I am elven I can remember quite a lot actually I don't remember names of anyone or a…"

16 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Elfin Diamond

"I work on awakening people around me. I some aspect of it into everything I do."

Arbellason Marucha replied Aug 16, 2014 to What are you doing? What do you need?

21 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Carl Gustaf Prien

"In my view Fae and elves are not the same Fae in my terms are those who are not chil…"

Arbellason Marucha replied Jun 17, 2014 to Of Elves and Fae?

16 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Elfin Diamond

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Latest Activity

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Animal Lovers and Pets Place
"Oh gees I love these animal voice overs, they are just hilarious,once I start on them its like a drug addict on a high, I laugh so much.."
20 minutes ago
"Another version..hilarious.."
24 minutes ago
27 minutes ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። joined Carl Gustaf Prien's group
Thumbnail

Animal Lovers and Pets Place

A place for all animal lovers and those who have pets.See More
33 minutes ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
1 hour ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted photos
1 hour ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
1 hour ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea's discussion The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst
"I think it's a Ning thing on certain formats onsite..cos its on a few other sites now also.. I dont like it cos it pops up when your posting comments and becomes annoying as I think why do we members need to be asked if we are robots LOL..were…"
1 hour ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea's discussion The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst
"LOL 'join the club on that one' as we say over here..but that's because your seen as a threat to their belief system.. and it could be because you cant be manipulated,your intuition is good the list goes on, really its their issue…"
1 hour ago
Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea replied to Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea's discussion The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst
"About this - I have no idea, I don't get it on my end.  I don't help with administration anymore so, not sure what's going on for you."
5 hours ago
Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea replied to Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea's discussion The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst
"Yep...I understand where you're coming from with regards to things being infused with Christian belief structures.  I came to re-visit this article since it popped back into my mind as I know that I'm pretty much...oh how can I put…"
5 hours ago
"Gees whats this Robot cachita thing that keeps popping up every time I post a comment..why is that even necessary with members in here its so annoying!!!.."
5 hours ago
"Yes I've read much of Openhands articles & videos' his mindset is much on par & similar with my own,in free flow thought form of simply being..I agree with much of what is spoken here in these lines..however I'm always…"
5 hours ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea's discussion The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst
5 hours ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። added a discussion to the group Atheistic Ietsists
Thumbnail

Avatar's...Soul Yugen..a namesake of simply being..

Avatar's.. Soul 'Yugen'..a namesake of simply being..As for beliefs from various religions, because I dont follow or are infused by any religion nor belief system and are only lead by my own soul knowings and truths of my own experiences like many have spoken also, I can never find the terms to use to express my inner structure & thinking's...So here we have 'Eclecticism' ,Ietsism  it is to me the closest 'namesake' or terminology... as my soul can & will doubt these things they all…See More
5 hours ago
T.E. Pelton liked Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea's discussion The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by T.E. Pelton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service