Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann

Celtic Mythology, Earth Guardians

All Discussions Tagged 'magic' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tarot software

Hi everyone, I think that I should introduce you to my another project, the tarot software named Tarotizer. http://morellagrysis.deviantart

Started by Morell

0 Aug 17, 2016

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

Star Travelers, Through the Portal

Many of you have read Elven World, Return of the Tuatha de Danann, (amazon.com or free at Elvenworld.org). If you have art  to share related to the Celtic pantheon, please post your art, music videos and photos!

ElvenWorld is part of a trilogy.The second book in the series, Star Travelers, Through the Portal, is Elven World Book II. The granddaughter of Aine, Goddess of Love in Book I switches places in a time travel portal with her galactic twin from the cosmos. For all of the many…

Continue

Created by T.E. Pelton Nov 11, 2017 at 4:39pm. Last updated by T.E. Pelton Nov 11.

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

T.E. Pelton commented on Ametrine -(MHZ)'s photo
Thumbnail

P1020156

"Beautiful"
Friday
T.E. Pelton liked Ametrine -(MHZ)'s photo
Friday
Ametrine -(MHZ) commented on Ametrine -(MHZ)'s photo
Thumbnail

P1020156

"Mixed media, i created this about a  year ago "
Nov 12
Ametrine -(MHZ)'s 7 photos were featured
Nov 11
T.E. Pelton's 2 photos were featured
Nov 11
Ryna de Liane's 2 photos were featured
Nov 11
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo was featured
Nov 11
T.E. Pelton's note was featured

Some of you have had the chance to read Elven World, Return of the Tuatha de Danann. If not, please get an illustrated hardcopy on amazon.com or enjoy reading it for free on Elvenworld.org. If you have art you would like to share related to the…
Nov 11
T.E. Pelton posted a note

Some of you have had the chance to read Elven World, Return of the Tuatha de Danann. If not, please get an illustrated hardcopy on amazon.com or enjoy reading it for free on Elvenworld.org. If you have art you would like to share related to the…
Nov 11
Profile IconElven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann now has chat
Nov 11
Profile IconElven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann now has notes
Nov 11
T.E. Pelton liked MermaidFaeryMoon's discussion Mysterious story of a Mermaid Fae with her Elven angelic twin?
Nov 11
Morell commented on Morell's video
Thumbnail

World of Warcraft 'The Ultimate Journey' (A Relaxing Music Compilation)

"I just like to return to this game from time to time, that music is enough to bring me to my adventures in this game... to think about many legends and tales... and elven prince too."
Nov 8
Morell posted a video

World of Warcraft 'The Ultimate Journey' (A Relaxing Music Compilation)

This music compilation includes music from World of Warcraft and all of it's expansions. The compilation is great to have on in the background whilst studyin...
Nov 8
Morell commented on Morell's photo
Thumbnail

Kael'thas the blood elf prince

"Sometimes I just think that this one is my brother..."
Nov 8
T.E. Pelton liked Morell's photo
Nov 6

© 2017   Created by T.E. Pelton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service