Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann

Celtic Mythology, Earth Guardians

All Discussions Tagged 'magic' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tarot software

Hi everyone, I think that I should introduce you to my another project, the tarot software named Tarotizer. http://morellagrysis.deviantart

Started by Morell

0 Aug 17, 2016

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Latest Activity

Morell posted a photo
Sep 11
BlueTiger left a comment for Pixie Dust
"Hello and welcome"
Sep 7
BlueTiger left a comment for aurora11
"Hello and Welcome"
Sep 7
aurora11 joined Carl Gustaf Prien's group
Thumbnail

Reincarnation

Reincarnation - This group is for those who remember having lived before here on Earth and who have reincarnated either by rebirth or via the soul transfer process (aka walk-in).See More
Sep 7
Thumbnail

Dragons

A group for those who identify with dragons and/or work with dragons, dragon spirit energy.See More
Sep 7
aurora11 liked Shiori's profile
Sep 7
Thumbnail

Elves

Elves - A place for those who identify as an Elf/Elven, and for those who work with them.See More
Sep 7
Thumbnail

Psychics and Shamans

A group for those who work as Psychics Mediums, and Shamans and those wishing to learn more about the subject.See More
Sep 7
aurora11 updated their profile
Sep 7
aurora11 posted a photo
Sep 7
aurora11 and T.E. Pelton are now friends
Sep 7
Arethinn left a comment for Pixie Dust
"Hi, and welcome."
Sep 6
T.E. Pelton liked aurora11's profile
Sep 6
T.E. Pelton left a comment for Pixie Dust
"Wow. I think we would all like to know more about what you learned on your course of study in Elven shamanism - welcome!"
Sep 6
T.E. Pelton liked Pixie Dust's profile
Sep 6
Profile IconPixie Dust and aurora11 joined Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann
Sep 6

© 2017   Created by T.E. Pelton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service