Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann

Celtic Mythology, Celtic Music, Art & Wisdom

All Discussions Tagged 'texts' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Temple of the Valar

Hi friends. I've already oppened the gate, however the temple itself isn't working yet. There are only few short texts to read, btu still I…

Started by Morell

7 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Morell

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

Star Travelers, Through the Portal

Celtic Art, Music and poetry related to the Celtic mythology and the Celtic pantheon. Learn more about the Celtic Pantheon at www.elvenworld.org

The Elven World Adventures are part of a culture and community you see here. Please join us and share the wisdom and beauty.

Created by T.E. Pelton Nov 11, 2017 at 4:39pm. Last updated by T.E. Pelton on Saturday.

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

T.E. Pelton liked T.E. Pelton's blog post Elven Blessing - Giving in Service
yesterday
T.E. Pelton commented on T.E. Pelton's blog post Prayer for Oghma God of Eloquence, Poetry and Humor
"Learn more about Ogma, god of poetry and eloquence in Celtic Mythology"
yesterday
T.E. Pelton liked T.E. Pelton's blog post Prayer for Oghma God of Eloquence, Poetry and Humor
yesterday
BlueTiger joined Carl Gustaf Prien's group
Thumbnail

Animal Totems, Symbols & signs

A group for discussions on animal totems signs and/or omens as expressions of communication.See More
Sunday
T.E. Pelton replied to MermaidFaeryMoon's discussion Mysterious story of a Mermaid Fae with her Elven angelic twin?
"This reminds me of the story of Angus and the swan, Caer. He loved her so but she was turned into a swan. So he became a swan just to keep on loving her. To me it shows how love is eternal, through many forms and all life. "
Saturday
T.E. Pelton commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Animal Totems, Symbols & signs
"I am working on a deck with an artist for each of the Celtic Gods and Goddesses including their animal spirit essence/totem, crystal gem and more. Please join Animal Totems group. "
Saturday
T.E. Pelton liked Carl Gustaf Prien's group Animal Totems, Symbols & signs
Saturday
T.E. Pelton commented on Morell's video
Saturday
T.E. Pelton liked Morell's video
Saturday
T.E. Pelton posted a photo
Saturday
Ametrine -(MHZ) commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Sacred Rays & Color Healing
"I agree with you"
Jan 17
Morell commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Sacred Rays & Color Healing
"Feels to me quite fixed and unnatural, when I read that your ray cannot be changed. Feels bit weird."
Jan 16
Ametrine -(MHZ) commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Sacred Rays & Color Healing
"I am pleased i could help a little…"
Jan 16
"really interesting. Migt be actualy fitting."
Jan 15
"Here you have it, according to astrology, interesting A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SEVEN RAYS Taken from Alan Oken’sSoul-Centered Astrology: A Key To Your Expanding Self https://www.pathwaytoascension.com/sevenrays.html"
Jan 15
"Some way to find out which ray people belong to?"
Jan 14

© 2018   Created by T.E. Pelton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service