Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann

Elven Mythology & Spirituality, Art & Earth Healing

What is your concept of magic? 

What is Elven magick? Perhaps tell us more..

Does it mean able to change things in a non mechanical way, that appears to human senses as mystical because the human perception is so limited?

Does it mean the ability to change shape or form?

Does it mean the ability to make a intended desire manifest?

Or something else that you can please describe ?

Does the person accomplishing magic have a higher responsibility as to the evolution or outcome ?

Please tell me more about your experiences with magic...

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes for sure....every so often we get a holy roller of some kind on pagan groups who has a mission : (

looks like you need to strengthen your protections, or maybe you already did.......

xox addy

Morell Sunweaver said:

ADDY DUBOIS said:

ah....if you wish to share, i'd like to learn ( in order to know more about what NOT to do)...if not, i respect that

: )

Yeah, good advice; don't mess with spiritual groups that prohibit magic as sinfull and don't practice their excersises/rutals. I did and studied a lot of their texts. I guess that their guides/spirits thought that they can get me as one of them.

Wars for the ownship of the souls are still here.

Indeed. The need for protection should be lesser from these days, but I had a lot of poortunities to test them.

maybe have a permanent  reflective sphere around you  (that is camouflaged from passing curious entities) that will send any negative back to sender !  ( ask your own entities to please maintain it 24/7 forever)


Morell Sunweaver said:

Indeed. The need for protection should be lesser from these days, but I had a lot of poortunities to test them.

If I could do permanent enchantement, I would rather change my hair color. Sphere drains your energy, never saw any permanent one working effectively... maybe ecept the one I got rid of.

lol..why not do both ?

when i took a complementary medicine course, i called on my "healing guide" Melchizedek, to "channel the energy of the Universe through me"....unlike others, and even my teachers, i did not use my own energy.They get drained, i do not.

when i do a construct like the sphere, i sit and focus and visualize exactly what i want.......then i asked my Entities to keep it strong 24/7, "ever and always"....and they do.



Morell Sunweaver said:

If I could do permanent enchantement, I would rather change my hair color. Sphere drains your energy, never saw any permanent one working effectively... maybe ecept the one I got rid of.

Cool advice, I will surely try it. I lack natural inner intuition about magic, not that much experienced...

If you learn to sit and meditate, your inner intuition will manifest itself:

prayer is talking, meditation is listening.

If you practice emptying your mind of all its "noise", you will practice passive listening...and, sooner or later, you will hear.

love, addy



Morell Sunweaver said:

Cool advice, I will surely try it. I lack natural inner intuition about magic, not that much experienced...

Yes I have once had an curse. So I asked for help from ascended Masters to be rid of it and it was so. There are many, many ascended Masters, though many people only recognize one. We need a lot of support.

oh, very much so....and they masquerade as " the good guys".

they are the evil ones, imho....our challenge is to recognize them.

love and blessings, addy

Morell Sunweaver said:

ADDY DUBOIS said:

ah....if you wish to share, i'd like to learn ( in order to know more about what NOT to do)...if not, i respect that

: )

Yeah, good advice; don't mess with spiritual groups that prohibit magic as sinfull and don't practice their excersises/rutals. I did and studied a lot of their texts. I guess that their guides/spirits thought that they can get me as one of them.

Wars for the ownship of the souls are still here.

Who would reffer to themselves as a bad guy? We all believe we are the good guys, so is probably believing everyone else too.

ADDY DUBOIS said:

oh, very much so....and they masquerade as " the good guys".

they are the evil ones, imho....our challenge is to recognize them.

love and blessings, addy

Morell Sunweaver said:

ADDY DUBOIS said:

ah....if you wish to share, i'd like to learn ( in order to know more about what NOT to do)...if not, i respect that

: )

Yeah, good advice; don't mess with spiritual groups that prohibit magic as sinfull and don't practice their excersises/rutals. I did and studied a lot of their texts. I guess that their guides/spirits thought that they can get me as one of them.

Wars for the ownship of the souls are still here.

lol...you are right !!

imho, bad guys are those who impose themselves on someone else, by might or by wiles...

but yes, they feel they're right to do so : )

Morell Sunweaver said:

Who would reffer to themselves as a bad guy? We all believe we are the good guys, so is probably believing everyone else too.

ADDY DUBOIS said:

oh, very much so....and they masquerade as " the good guys".

they are the evil ones, imho....our challenge is to recognize them.

love and blessings, addy

Morell Sunweaver said:

ADDY DUBOIS said:

ah....if you wish to share, i'd like to learn ( in order to know more about what NOT to do)...if not, i respect that

: )

Yeah, good advice; don't mess with spiritual groups that prohibit magic as sinfull and don't practice their excersises/rutals. I did and studied a lot of their texts. I guess that their guides/spirits thought that they can get me as one of them.

Wars for the ownship of the souls are still here.

yes, i believe that those who have ascended are so selfless that they do come back when they don't have to, in order to help those of us who acknowledge that we do need help and request it...and who accept it, not resisting.

T.E. Pelton said:

Yes I have once had an curse. So I asked for help from ascended Masters to be rid of it and it was so. There are many, many ascended Masters, though many people only recognize one. We need a lot of support.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

ElvenWorld Celtic Fantasy Adventures

Celtic Fantasy, Mythology and Wisdom. Learn more about the Celtic Pantheon at www.elvenworld.org
The Elven World Adventures are part of a culture and community you see here. Please join us and share the wisdom and beauty.

Created by T.E. Pelton Mar 11, 2018 at 7:20pm. Last updated by T.E. Pelton Mar 11.

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Latest Activity

T.E. Pelton commented on T.E. Pelton's photo
Thumbnail

Crystal given

"Yes, it was buried about 1/3rd length. No question it was placed there as a gift for me. I am so grateful, I will contact you by telepathy so you can get the essence"
9 hours ago
T.E. Pelton liked T.E. Pelton's photo
9 hours ago
T.E. Pelton replied to T.E. Pelton's discussion Telos, Hollow Earth, Elven, Inner earth
"yes, I agree so much. Portals are not necessarily a physical doorway. How do you know your imagination is not what’s real? Imagine a dream that you love-like flying or being held in the arms of someone who adores you. In Star Travelers the…"
9 hours ago
T.E. Pelton replied to T.E. Pelton's discussion Telos, Hollow Earth, Elven, Inner earth
"Yes. After my experiences at Mount Shasta I have been shaken in the wind and rarefied air and blessed waters that I am so much more cognizant of the multitude of vibrational frequencies. I agree it is a choice - and I feel the invisible and non…"
10 hours ago
T.E. Pelton liked T.E. Pelton's discussion Telos, Hollow Earth, Elven, Inner earth
10 hours ago
T.E. Pelton posted a status
"Take the high road, come with me...- Gaia"
10 hours ago
Kloe Wood joined Carl Gustaf Prien's group
Thumbnail

Elves

Elves - A place for those who identify as an Elf/Elven, and for those who work with them.See More
19 hours ago
Kloe Wood is now friends with BlueTiger and T.E. Pelton
20 hours ago
BlueTiger liked Kloe Wood's profile
21 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver liked T.E. Pelton's blog post My Mount Shasta Experience
22 hours ago
T.E. Pelton left a comment for Kloe Wood
"Welcome....I hope you’ll share your art, music, thoughts experiences and wisdom. Love, Tara"
22 hours ago
T.E. Pelton liked Kloe Wood's profile
22 hours ago
Kloe Wood left a comment for BlueTiger
"Thanks for the welcome "
Saturday
Kloe Wood and Treespar are now friends
Saturday
Morell Sunweaver commented on T.E. Pelton's photo
Thumbnail

Crystal given

"This one was not long in the river. :-)"
Friday
Morell Sunweaver commented on T.E. Pelton's blog post My Mount Shasta Experience
"Excelent, really a trip to remember."
Friday

© 2018   Created by T.E. Pelton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service