Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann

Celtic Mythology, Earth Guardians

I recently "got in touch with" an elven priestess by the name of Ostariel. Long red hair that is wavy, and I believe she is associated with Emeralds. 

She was/is the one whom I saw in my dream dressed as an ocean priestess (she had on an aqua covering, but also wore a golden triple moon ring with a rough cut Emerald in the center moon).

Does anyone know more on Emeralds and Elves? ...and perhaps her?

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Latest Activity

BlueTiger updated their profile
Thursday
BlueTiger liked MermaidFaeryMoon's discussion Mysterious story of a Mermaid Fae with her Elven angelic twin?
Thursday
BlueTiger and MermaidFaeryMoon are now friends
Thursday
T.E. Pelton replied to MermaidFaeryMoon's discussion Mysterious story of a Mermaid Fae with her Elven angelic twin?
"You both are such beautiful beings. I am very glad to have met you. Thank you"
Thursday
T.E. Pelton liked MermaidFaeryMoon's discussion Mysterious story of a Mermaid Fae with her Elven angelic twin?
Thursday
T.E. Pelton liked Rionagh's blog post Fairy Congress and Other Projects
Thursday
T.E. Pelton commented on √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s blog post ‘Celtic Shield Knot’ -Crop Circle Battlesbury Hill in Wiltshire, UK on July 5, 2017
"Thank you"
Thursday
T.E. Pelton commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Tuatha de Danann Celtic Tribe
"Yah, if you go to ElvenWorld.org and tab "legend" it is a nice summary of the legends and what we've found so far archaeologically. Hill of Tara has never been excavated to see. We know it was various buildings, perhaps a banquet…"
Thursday
T.E. Pelton joined Carl Gustaf Prien's group
Thumbnail

Tuatha de Danann Celtic Tribe

A group for discussions culture of the native Celtic societies and the Tuatha de Danann legend and historySee More
Thursday
T.E. Pelton commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group The Fae
"Me and many others! We're here!"
Thursday
T.E. Pelton liked Carl Gustaf Prien's group The Fae
Thursday
T.E. Pelton liked Carl Miller's profile
Thursday
T.E. Pelton liked √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s blog post ‘Celtic Shield Knot’ -Crop Circle Battlesbury Hill in Wiltshire, UK on July 5, 2017
Thursday
Morell posted a status
"Valar temple was updated."
Jul 18
Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea posted a status
Jul 17
Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea posted a status
"Been involved with getting my SRS so my body will be aligned with my soul. I am focused on the physical now mostly."
Jul 17

© 2017   Created by T.E. Pelton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service