Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann

Celtic Mythology, Earth Guardians

https://wakeup-world.com/2015/03/19/the-cosmic-role-of-the-spiritua...

19th March 2015

By  Open

Contributing Writer for Wake Up World

Some souls have incarnated here to hold an energetic harmony which provides empathic support for evolving people. Others however, have come with the specific ‘mission’ to break down illusions and inspire change by the very energy they hold. Such people may be called “Spiritual Catalysts”. They’ll frequently find they have a confrontational affect on their environment and especially the people in it: you begin to undermine the very illusions society has been built upon.

In the beginning, life for the Spiritual Catalyst can be very challenging, until we learn how to integrate the full complement of energies we have; and how to utilise that energy with gentle sophistication, but definitely without dilution…

Accelerating Change

Of course an essential part of walking the path is ‘standing in our truth’ – having the courage to express who we really are. This in itself begins to light a beacon for others to find their own truth, inside themselves. But this is only really one small part of the role of a Spiritual Catalyst. Such beings hold very strong energies within their soul ray harmonic, which first harmonises with their environment and then begins to emit a frequency that activates change.

It is important to say that a true Spiritual Catalyst does not change the eventual outcome of a person’s journey into truth, they only accelerate it. So a true Spiritual Catalyst will not impart their own truth onto others, rather they’ll present an alternative possibility or challenge a key building block of someone’s own reality causing illusions to fragment and fracture, thereby opening space for a more evolved version of their own truth to emerge and flourish.

In speaking personally, I notice that I have the capacity to empathise quite quickly with people within a group environment. I seem to be able to connect with people’s consciousness easily. I know that this can be very ‘disarming’ for people, they tend to soften quickly. This is the first part of being a Spiritual Catalyst. But then I can also quickly read the illusions and distortions people may be harbouring at an ego level. I can ‘hear’ the mismatch between soul and personality. It’s at exactly that point, frequencies begin to attune and shift inside of me.

Unintentional ‘Button Pushing’

I should say I don’t do this intentionally. I’m not trying to push buttons! But what happens, is that once an energetic bridge has been formed and once disharmonious discrepancies have been felt within the person I may be working with, then new energies from my soul ray harmonic want to activate and attune. Energy is transmitted through the field which then starts to challenge and confront. It invites people to shed illusionary layers.

If the energy people are holding is quite dense, then within myself I often experience it like stirring thick black treacle. It can be very challenging internally. The energies of change are flowing in, but they’re meeting resistance as they infuse into the field. It requires patience forged with persistence, but also knowing when it’s possible to turn up the volume or when best to soften it. It’s about bringing people right to the threshold of their comfort zone, frequently beyond it, but then only pushing to breaking point when a person is absolutely ready for it – when they’re ready to move beyond all limiting veils.

I find it greatly helps to let go of the need to feel like we’re here to teach, to heal, to lead or direct. It’s about progressively moving into the place of absolute trust, that even if our action may cause some degree of discomfort, it’s refined purpose is selfless. This removes much of the unnecessary sense of burden a Spiritual Catalyst may at times feel. You simply don’t need to appear a particular ‘spiritually correct’ way. Yes, you may stir up the field at times, but that’s exactly what you’re here to do.

The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst - Open in MaltaInternal Effects on the Spiritual Catalyst

Not only are the typical outward effects challenging to master, the inward ones are just as impactful too. Where the energy we’re working with is especially dense and the ‘treacle just too thick’, then the resistance can tend to build inside the catalyst. This may be experienced as frustration, tension, stress, perhaps even the sense of anger. You have all this energy, but seemingly no productive outlet for it. These are the tensions we must learn to unravel and integrate.

It may mean that we need to turn down our sensitivity to the incoming energies for a while. This may be done by eating denser foods for example – but beware of binge eating, it’s only a temporary effect we’re looking for. What will help is to find physical and emotional expression for our energies. I find what can help me is dancing to music, deep consciousness bodywork such as soulmotion or a power walk in nature.

The last thing to do is deny we have that kind of impulsive and powerful energy. Instead, we need to find productive outlets for it. And I find frequent time on my own is absolutely essential. I often need to get ‘far from the madding crowd’ – so to speak.

Are You a Spiritual Catalyst?

Maybe you too recognise this kind of activity within yourself? Life can be very challenging for the Spiritual Catalyst until we’ve learned to accept our role and integrate the energies. We’re not here to be a popular vote winner! We won’t be spiritually correct – might as well accept that, and become awesomely okay with it.

We’re likely to upset and offend people at times. It all depends on the deftness of touch we can master inside ourselves – finding the right vocabulary which challenges, but doesn’t close too many internal doorways within people.

If we can master this, then you can be sure we’re offering a priceless gift for evolving people and the situation humanity finds itself within.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I've read much of Openhands articles & videos' his mindset is much on par & similar with my own,in free flow thought form of simply being..I agree with much of what is spoken here in these lines..however I'm always suspicious of how a person puts across their spirituality in these articles, as its so easy to be drawn in by their wording then only to find their mindset has been previously infused with Christian belief structures and now that this belief & faith is being questioned by the world, they thus hide it away under another formatting..just like New Age Religion does..

Gees whats this Robot cachita thing that keeps popping up every time I post a comment..why is that even necessary with members in here its so annoying!!!..

Yep...I understand where you're coming from with regards to things being infused with Christian belief structures.  I came to re-visit this article since it popped back into my mind as I know that I'm pretty much...oh how can I put this...a rather intense person and I understand that I have the capacity to really shock people and come off as confrontational.

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

Yes I've read much of Openhands articles & videos' his mindset is much on par & similar with my own,in free flow thought form of simply being..I agree with much of what is spoken here in these lines..however I'm always suspicious of how a person puts across their spirituality in these articles, as its so easy to be drawn in by their wording then only to find their mindset has been previously infused with Christian belief structures and now that this belief & faith is being questioned by the world, they thus hide it away under another formatting..just like New Age Religion does..

About this - I have no idea, I don't get it on my end.  I don't help with administration anymore so, not sure what's going on for you.

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

Gees whats this Robot cachita thing that keeps popping up every time I post a comment..why is that even necessary with members in here its so annoying!!!..


LOL 'join the club on that one' as we say over here..but that's because your seen as a threat to their belief system.. and it could be because you cant be manipulated,your intuition is good the list goes on, really its their issue not yours..sad as it is your not alone in how these folk react to your energies..


Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea said:

Yep...I understand where you're coming from with regards to things being infused with Christian belief structures.  I came to re-visit this article since it popped back into my mind as I know that I'm pretty much...oh how can I put this...a rather intense person and I understand that I have the capacity to really shock people and come off as confrontational.

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

Yes I've read much of Openhands articles & videos' his mindset is much on par & similar with my own,in free flow thought form of simply being..I agree with much of what is spoken here in these lines..however I'm always suspicious of how a person puts across their spirituality in these articles, as its so easy to be drawn in by their wording then only to find their mindset has been previously infused with Christian belief structures and now that this belief & faith is being questioned by the world, they thus hide it away under another formatting..just like New Age Religion does..

I think it's a Ning thing on certain formats onsite..cos its on a few other sites now also.. I dont like it cos it pops up when your posting comments and becomes annoying as I think why do we members need to be asked if we are robots LOL..were humans,so where does this come into play..no robot would be in here..

Carl Gustaf Prien-The Great Sea said:

About this - I have no idea, I don't get it on my end.  I don't help with administration anymore so, not sure what's going on for you.

√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

Gees whats this Robot cachita thing that keeps popping up every time I post a comment..why is that even necessary with members in here its so annoying!!!..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

Star Travelers, Through the Portal

Many of you have read Elven World, Return of the Tuatha de Danann, (amazon.com or free at Elvenworld.org). If you have art  to share related to the Celtic pantheon, please post your art, music videos and photos!

ElvenWorld is part of a trilogy.The second book in the series, Star Travelers, Through the Portal, is Elven World Book II. The granddaughter of Aine, Goddess of Love in Book I switches places in a time travel portal with her galactic twin from the cosmos. For all of the many…

Continue

Created by T.E. Pelton Nov 11, 2017 at 4:39pm. Last updated by T.E. Pelton Nov 11.

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Latest Activity

T.E. Pelton commented on Ametrine -(MHZ)'s photo
Thumbnail

P1020156

"Beautiful"
Friday
T.E. Pelton liked Ametrine -(MHZ)'s photo
Friday
Ametrine -(MHZ) commented on Ametrine -(MHZ)'s photo
Thumbnail

P1020156

"Mixed media, i created this about a  year ago "
Nov 12
Ametrine -(MHZ)'s 7 photos were featured
Nov 11
T.E. Pelton's 2 photos were featured
Nov 11
Ryna de Liane's 2 photos were featured
Nov 11
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo was featured
Nov 11
T.E. Pelton's note was featured

Star Travelers, Through the Portal

Some of you have had the chance to read Elven World, Return of the Tuatha de Danann. If not, please get an illustrated hardcopy on amazon.com or enjoy reading it for free on Elvenworld.org. If you have art you would like to share related to the…
Nov 11
T.E. Pelton posted a note

Star Travelers, Through the Portal

Some of you have had the chance to read Elven World, Return of the Tuatha de Danann. If not, please get an illustrated hardcopy on amazon.com or enjoy reading it for free on Elvenworld.org. If you have art you would like to share related to the…
Nov 11
Profile IconElven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann now has chat
Nov 11
Profile IconElven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann now has notes
Nov 11
T.E. Pelton liked MermaidFaeryMoon's discussion Mysterious story of a Mermaid Fae with her Elven angelic twin?
Nov 11
Morell commented on Morell's video
Thumbnail

World of Warcraft 'The Ultimate Journey' (A Relaxing Music Compilation)

"I just like to return to this game from time to time, that music is enough to bring me to my adventures in this game... to think about many legends and tales... and elven prince too."
Nov 8
Morell posted a video

World of Warcraft 'The Ultimate Journey' (A Relaxing Music Compilation)

This music compilation includes music from World of Warcraft and all of it's expansions. The compilation is great to have on in the background whilst studyin...
Nov 8
Morell commented on Morell's photo
Thumbnail

Kael'thas the blood elf prince

"Sometimes I just think that this one is my brother..."
Nov 8
T.E. Pelton liked Morell's photo
Nov 6

© 2017   Created by T.E. Pelton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service