Elven World Adventures

Celtic Mythology, Multidimensional Soul Star Travelers, Tuatha de Danann

All Discussions Tagged 'elves' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Of Elves and Fae?

Is there a notable difference between Elves and Fae? I have a few faery books and they lump elves, Fae, mermaids, undines, gnomes, trolls a…

Started by Elf Seeker

36 Apr 24
Reply by Calantirniel of the Elven Path

Podcast interview with Zardoa of the Silver Elves

Narratives of Spiritual Identity, Episode 1.5 (scroll down to the bottom of the page, as of this posting) *insert annoyed comment about h…

Started by Arethinn aTinderel

7 May 19, 2020
Reply by Somebady

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

ElvenWorld Celtic Fantasy Adventures

Celtic indigenous wisdom & Mythology. Learn more about the Celtic Pantheon at www.elvenworld.org
The Elven World Adventures are part of a culture and community you see here. Please join us and share the wisdom and beauty.

Created by Tara Mar 11, 2018 at 7:20pm. Last updated by Tara Jan 13, 2021.

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Tara commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
"What a cache of fun"
Wednesday
Tara commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
"What a cache of fun"
Wednesday
Tara commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Spiritual Experiences
"Thanks Vlada. I really enjoyed this piece on soul braiding. p.s.In my experience it can be a joyful collaboration of souls such as when creating art "
Wednesday
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
Wednesday
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
Wednesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion 'Parallel universes DO exist': Multiple versions of us are living in alternate worlds that interact with each other, theory claims in the group Spiritual Experiences
"It was like a portal opening but in a tear/rip shape made up of just light,so not a round circle portal.. how or why it did it in my lounge in the flat at that time, I really dont know and its never happened again."
Wednesday
Tara replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion 'Parallel universes DO exist': Multiple versions of us are living in alternate worlds that interact with each other, theory claims in the group Spiritual Experiences
"Wow. Omg. That makes it seem so much more real you know, when you’ve personally consciously experienced it. That is amazing. Also interesting it was just once for a moment like a rip or tear rather than say a memory…."
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Spiritual Experiences
"This link will exlaine Walk-ins,Soul Braiding & higher-self decension it in depth:-  https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ascension/esp_ascension_9.htm"
Monday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion 'Parallel universes DO exist': Multiple versions of us are living in alternate worlds that interact with each other, theory claims in the group Spiritual Experiences
"I had a weird &slightly scary incident of seeing into a time slip or parallel world portal many years ago in my late teens while living in a flat, I had a friend over staying and we were in the lounge and I walked across the room towards him and…"
Monday
Tara replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion 'Parallel universes DO exist': Multiple versions of us are living in alternate worlds that interact with each other, theory claims in the group Spiritual Experiences
"May I introduce you to my beloved friend Jenny Funkmeyer and her parallel university https://parallel.university"
Monday
Tara commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Spiritual Experiences
"What’s soul braiding and higher self decension?"
Monday
Tara left a comment for Laura Dewitt
"Hi Laura!  Happy Birthday!!"
Monday
Tara liked Laura Dewitt's profile
Monday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Paddleboarding in the group Hobbies and free time activities
"Ahhh thanks for the link.. they are rather cool,I think you did well in making the right choice in purchasing it.."
May 19
Morell Sunweaver replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Paddleboarding in the group Hobbies and free time activities
"I had to buy paddle separately, but the pump was included and quite big one. You can check their company page about the product to see all there is to know about it, I got the smaller of the two,…"
May 19
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Paddleboarding in the group Hobbies and free time activities
"Oh so its blow up paddle board???? and how do you get the air into it,does it come with a pump of some kind?"
May 19

© 2022   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service