Elven World Adventures

Celtic Mythology, Multidimensional Soul Star Travelers, Tuatha de Danann

This is a photo taken by the Mars Curiosity Rover. I'm curious as to what everyone see's in this photo?

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think that they will go there again, first they want to keep things secret, second, if unknown to public, these structures can be preserved for future, when humans might really research them... wish I could finally astral travel and see them with my own eyes.

Sad possibility is that the structure might not exist anymore, be it for natural disaster or human intention...

Oh, and I've found the video of that structure... it is on the Moon, not Mars. Still amazing. Sorry, it is with commentary...

Without it here: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x146cc1

Videos on Apolo20 https://youtu.be/AWK6DhsPH2Y

Found it Morell !!..from Apollo 20 1969  and the other video link is showing ufo's up there also with structures taken by NASA.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bky4WS9bSx8

Looks like we both found it.

Yes I said that this particular structure was on the Moon, discovered by Apollo in 1969 ,but there are also remnants of other structures on Mars also,it to was inhabited once.

Morell Sunweaver said:

Oh, and I've found the video of that structure... it is on the Moon, not Mars. Still amazing. Sorry, it is with commentary...

Without it here: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x146cc1

Videos on Apolo20 https://youtu.be/AWK6DhsPH2Y

Well, back to the main topic of photos from Mars, it is breathtaking, when you see Perseverance photos, they are of nice quality and really are taking you there... Perhaps there will leak something of the past through some of those pictures... Who knows.

Explore the gallery for yourself: https://mars.nasa.gov/mars2020/multimedia/raw-images/

These picture are of such quality that I can almost feel like touching the sand there. Can you feel connection to Mars? I think I feel mine when looking at those pictures. (first photo was taken today)

Vlada, in your first set of pictures of the Alien craft on the moon, it almost appears as if it could have been shot down? Thoughts?

It's a possibility that its been shot down,there were Galactic wars going on in space millenniums ago when Maldek got attacked & exploded by the Alpha Draconian Mintakens & the Sirians if its that old, so that wouldn't surprise me at all or it could have been hit by many meteorites, take into account this craft is huge in size too,so it would get hit often by falling debris..or it could also be a disguise to hide on the moon surface???..your guess is a good as mine on that.

UFO's on the moon?, page 3

Really hard to tell if some holes on the ship are build in, or if some or even all of them were made by weapons. (or asteroids/debris)

Hey, here you have something very strange photographed on mars!

uh... and before you start making wild ideas... well, those are drilling holes made by the rover Perseverance. :D

Closeup

LOL you can even see the shadow of the rover above them..so was it taking samples of the rock.

Of course, but at the first sight even I was like: Wtf did that robot find there? :D

As it reminded me of the traps of Myrmeleon formicarius, they use them to catch and eat other bugs. Not the same thing at all, but still...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

ElvenWorld Celtic Fantasy Adventures

Celtic indigenous wisdom & Mythology. Learn more about the Celtic Pantheon at www.elvenworld.org
The Elven World Adventures are part of a culture and community you see here. Please join us and share the wisdom and beauty.

Created by Tara Pelton Popular Mar 11, 2018 at 7:20pm. Last updated by Tara Pelton Popular Jan 13, 2021.

Latest Activity

Tara Pelton Popular commented on Morell Sunweaver's group Art valley
"Wow. You are creating and I am so here for it"
13 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group Art valley
"LokiA statue for the altar, turned out pretty well."
Sunday
Tara Pelton Popular liked Anae's profile
Jan 14
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። left a comment for Tara Pelton Popular
"Thank-you for your kind words on my profile page, I'd say if Raven had anything to do with things there certainly will be a message in there somewhere personally for you, it was either a message from beyond and or also to simply reassure you…"
Jan 13
Tara Pelton Popular posted videos
Jan 12
Tara Pelton Popular commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
"LOL"
Jan 12
Tara Pelton Popular left a comment for Ari (Awkwardly Zen)
"Welcome! We love to have you here so much. For those who don’t know Awkwardly Zen is a group in meetup.com and based in USA with USA  time zones though some are at times international folk can make. Folks are awesome and zoom meets are…"
Jan 12
Tara Pelton Popular updated their profile
Jan 11
Ari (Awkwardly Zen) updated their profile
Jan 11
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
Jan 11
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
Jan 11
Morell Sunweaver left a comment for Ari (Awkwardly Zen)
"Welcome among the elves!"
Jan 11
Ari (Awkwardly Zen) is now a member of Elven World Adventures
Jan 11
Tara Pelton Popular posted a status
"Just love visiting here and seeing the beautiful photos, profiles, music, magic, humor and more thanks for the upcheer, everyone!"
Jan 9
Tara Pelton Popular liked Alison Sinclair's blog post Mars/Venus conjunction
Jan 9
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። updated their profile
Jan 8

© 2022   Created by Tara Pelton Popular.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service