Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

hey does anyone know what elves fae look like and are anyone here fairy incarnates aswell.

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe that I have elven past lives. Cannot much tell about look, but elves probably look something like in LOTR films.

I would call myself a sidhe incarnate, but maybe that fits what you are asking about.

i heard the sidhe are a fairy race from irish celtic lore do you know what the sidhe look like as race and the culture they have and do you remember pastlives as one.

Arethinn aTinderel said:

I would call myself a sidhe incarnate, but maybe that fits what you are asking about.

Depends on which ones. There are Elven folk so called who are real other dimensionals who look pretty much like us (well, better looking) but there are also millions of other creatures invisible and visible here and elsewhere and traveling between. Some are human-like others not, hairy or green, giant or tiny waif — others still just light balls of potential and consciousness. What you feel, or see in your minds eye might be your race. But then does race matter much? It’s more just to know we belong somewhere with others who think and act like us1/how we feel, to be understood and loved. We suffer from memory and loss of cultural wisdom...it’s like we’re just dropped here with no grandma. Sucks with loneliness but then we remember oh yeah, I got people who love me! Relations in the stars or here in earth or other dimensions or in animals. Hmmmm. Consciousness comes in many forms it’s so freaking wonderful. Love ❤️ 

I know what the Fae look like well maybe they are moreso called by many as Gnomes & Dwarves, or Marsh Imps as they make contact with me when I'm out in the woods on my treks, I took a photo of them a few years back,[see below] they are hard to get pictures of actually, as they blend in with the natural bush forna, well they make their cloths from dry litter,flax's etc...there was a Archer or hunter he had a bow and arrows in a pouch on his back, and there was a Wizard Scorcerer type looking guy as well,and a few Dryads & Oreides up in the trees too moving around..I've also seen elemental's or nature fairies,they are unlike the normal fairy which is tiny humanoid with wings disguised in balls of light these are natures natural wonders who mimic them...

So yeah I have been in contact with many things out in the wilderness..

Here's my photo of wood Elfs?  Pixies?..Dryads/Oreides,Gnomes,Dwarves or Nature Imps what ever you wish to call them..
Yes they do really exist see my photo above.. I marked the things that moved,some arent distinguishable these are Dryads where as others in this image I caught are the wood Elf's or Marsh Imp's ..
'The Archer' Nature Imp [see his bow and arrow he's carrying over his shoulder and 'The Sorcerer' Nature Imp [see his long robes and his tall hat & staff or walking stick he's holding]... I've circled them both,...
Yes come to think of it they do stink to, I can only describe this putrid smell to be like that of swamp bog or rotting foliage mixed with muddy stagnant water,its yuck,makes you want to wretch,you think its just cos your in the woods,but maybe this is their defense smell to ward off animals if they get too close and scare them,or to chase them,I don't know,well they do live outside in the forests and gardens after all don't they,bound to be prey to the wild bores hawks,Possom & the like...I've witnessed them to grow up to a height of about 67cm [26inch] tall at least,rather large really tall as like a normal cat....they do move very fast though,and often you only see a flicker movement in the grass via peripheral vision and by the time you look or your eyes focus on the area they are gone,so you pass it off as just the wind or a bird or rats ,mice or a lizard  or insect scurrying off in the undergrowth or something like that even,as they camouflage themselves very well with their clothing,that can kinda looks like flax or grasses woven together,and they use twigs n branches,sheep hair like made into a felt material..,plus lichen,& dried moss's etc,kinda like a bird would use to make its nest with...plus it matches in so well naturally so they can hide in the undergrowth & surrounding woodlands..
nut they are for real folks, no tall tales here they are living beings much like the elf,pixies,Fae,Imp's or even possibly small alien type dimensional entities?..IDK you decide yourself.. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Tyler Grimes
""Happy Birthday!""
11 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
18 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። added a discussion to the group Psychics and Shamans
Thumbnail

The Celtic Faery Path of the Shaman

The Celtic Faery Path of the ShamanThe Celtic faery path of the shaman is based on the faery faith of Western Europe.This belief is rooted in knowing that everything–in this world and the next–is alive and possesses its own spirit or soul. It is not a new belief system, as animism has been around since long before the birth of Christ.At one time man believed that everything had a soul; the trees, the earth, rocks, animals, everything. This included the belief they could also communicate with…See More
19 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
Wednesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service