Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

The terms “gods and goddesses” in a pantheon such as Celtic pantheon  have gender expression which is somewhat traditional, also Tuatha de Danann masters also express gender identity to some degree.

Also, there are very clearly binary aspects in nature which are expressed by gender 

and yet, the social structure enforcing gender norms is oppressive to many and Elven Kin are beyond these limits.

Can you please comment on gender expression of Elven kind with your opinion or experience....

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Polarity and duality is natural and was one of the first things to exist probably. But for me there is little more than breeding, in genders. Gender roles mean little to nothing to me, except physical limitations of weaker gender comparing to the other one.

Hmmm yes because there is the law of gender which is what I was considering when writing which is not society’s current enforced gender roles. Law of Gender is hermetic “law” speaking of this fractal universe which has yin and yang dark and light, male and female. Quite different but still, gender may be oppressive when enforced as a social construct. Well anyway.

Depends on the "tribe"... some elves/fae/sidhe groups seem to be quite fluid and either always gender-neutral, or expressing male/female/other at will (even if maybe they have a favored presentation)... others seem to be along more defined lines. Me-as-sidhe seems to be in one of those "can be fluid but often settle into a preference" kinds of things... I think.

As far as this life, I'm pretty clear that I am female and that that is "proper" for me, but I feel kind of funny being called or calling myself a "woman" (although I can think of no better term), and "feminine" really is not accurate.

Androgynous views of gender is how I best relate; as non-binary, or fluidly between both. While this is close to heart, I do find myself okay with any pronouns (he / she / they) for an identity that feels the androgynous description. -- My spiritual name AloeMantis has the beauteous winged mantis in mind. That also now has me thinking of the movie Billy Elliot, of a young boy who was encouraged on masculine boxing classes, while relating more to feminine ballet; thus as gender roles may say is a category interest by gender. Perhaps from past lives between genders, or also Elven / Starseed souls, just don't understand the idea of gender roles and naturally will strive to overcome any obstacles that say, 'that is meant for another only'. -- I have lots I can share on the topic, for blog post ideas down the way. With a friend of mine in the business of sacred stones and crystals, I've been meaning to see if I can get the 'Boji Stones' for grounding and balance of the masculine / feminine energies. I've had experiences with boji stones in Shamanic circle groups before (textured stone for male, and smooth for female) that felt helpful on any emotions needing some balance and healing.

I like what you both are saying. Limitations of gender for one lifetime kind of limits who we are. Not that genders are unnatural but that forcing gender stereotypes upon souls who have lived many lifetimes when we want to have the freedom to be ourselves. P.s. missed you both xo

Oh, Boji stones! I used to have a pair of small ones (like less than an inch across). I don't think I ever did anything serious with them, though, just played with the sproingy magnet-like force feelings they had. (I was young...:) ) Dunno where they ever got to.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
Monday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Celticlass
""Happy Birthday!""
Monday
Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Higher Realms
Thumbnail

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness ! By Suzanne Giessman

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness !By Suzanne GiessmanWhen in turmoil, what is your best tool? The same as it is at any time, dear one: awareness. “But I am always aware!” you declare, and there you err. You may be aware of frightening sensations, and you reach for the nearest sedative, be it in pill form, liquid, or something edible and delectable.This is…See More
Monday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service