Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

Newest elf'lin to inhabit your boards. I am going to keep this short, as my profile and first blog says it all and I hate repeating posts over and over.  I will leave it at this...

You can call me Derek (my mundane human name) or Ked (my night elven name). I respond to either. Something led me to this site, I guess it was fate. karma, kygo or whatever you wish to call it. I am indeed pagan and I do practice magick craft but heed me well, I am NOT Wiccan. I say that not as a bad thing or to put others down. I am just clarifying. If you ask my faith, its the Elven faith. Mostly I work with moon magick, also crystals and sagas. I also divine, through a set of runes of my own design , graced to me from my gods, that I hold dear.

I may as well just warn you all know, I am considered "weird!" Even in the pagan community. Mainly because I do not conform to ancient gods and modern pagan boundaries. So if you ask me something about my faith, craft or life style you are guaranteed "weirdness." You have been warned. LOL!

Derek/Ked

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then you might fit right in among us.

Many here are actualy wirdos in some or other way, me included. Actualy when you say it so, it makes me wish to know more, if you're willing to tell.

Anyway I hope you'll feel well here.

Thanks Morell. If that's the case I will do what I can to remain 'weird'. LOL. I am not that great in describing me inner elf. Or whatever I am. Elf-Dragon-Gothic-Vampire-thingy. A bit of each resides inside of me.  Someone called me a Dro or something like that once. He said it was a Elf that lives in the earth. I forget. But it did not fit me at all because he said those people are chaotic. For the most part I am an elf of the night forest and the moon. As such all my magickal work is based on these aspects. I see my gods as elven, very vibrantly. My Verjja Brej (Holy Book) is in Elven. My runes and divination cards are elven. My saga spell-work is in elven. Yeah, I am class A "Weirdo."

Thanks for the well wishes.

Morell Sunweaver said:

Then you might fit right in among us.

Many here are actualy wirdos in some or other way, me included. Actualy when you say it so, it makes me wish to know more, if you're willing to tell.

Anyway I hope you'll feel well here.

Derek Moore said:

Thanks Morell. If that's the case I will do what I can to remain 'weird'. LOL. I am not that great in describing me inner elf. Or whatever I am. Elf-Dragon-Gothic-Vampire-thingy. A bit of each resides inside of me.  Someone called me a Dro or something like that once. He said it was a Elf that lives in the earth. I forget. But it did not fit me at all because he said those people are chaotic. For the most part I am an elf of the night forest and the moon. As such all my magickal work is based on these aspects. I see my gods as elven, very vibrantly. My VerjjaBrej (Holy Book) is in Elven. My runes and divination cards are elven. My saga spell-work is in elven. Yeah, I am class A "Weirdo."

Thanks for the well wishes.

Elf-Dragon-Gothic-Vampire-thingy... I wanted you to describe yourself, not me! Hahaha...

Have to rewrite my profile here anyway...

Not sure if I can really call myself a goth or vampire. Its probably more of just a fetish or something. I do not know. There are just some night where I sit back and think "Tonight's a great night to grab my leather jacket and head to the city, to see what the other children of the night are doing." or "I should head to the roof and do some moon bathing....and pray I do not have to face some "darkling" trouble.

There are so many things that make me click. Some times I am deep in some ancient forest with barely a loincloth and bow, alone with nature. Other times in a modern day bustling metropolis clad in leather, clubbing and keeping my eyes out for 'pirian and lyth' trouble.  But its more than just a fantasy to me. Its something deep inside of me. Lets face it, my soul has 50 zip-codes.

I can be called both, but vampire for sure. It is cute to see how you enjoy different experiences and you seem comfortable in them too.

Well as I see it, if you are not comfortable who you are, then its time to find out who you really are and embrace it. I am still not sure where some of what I feel deep in me fits, but its fun figuring it out. At the very least I am a child of the night. Love sunsets, how they paint the sky, Love dusk when things get paisley in color and the fireflies flicker in the night. Love the night as the moon arches over the starry sky while owls and wolves sing, no matter what her phase is.

Don't get me wrong, I love the daytime too. But the night is when I am empowered.

Derek Moore said:

Don't get me wrong, I love the daytime too. But the night is when I am empowered.

Well, that makes two of us. Especialy when the night rises, for me, but apparently for you too.

And about me and comfort... well, we can talk that on chat or PM, barely anyone trully accepts me and my problems as they are and it is rare to understand me. But that is no problem. People are various and we all have some small rarity in us, that is hard for others to even believe in.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
2 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። added a discussion to the group Psychics and Shamans
Thumbnail

The Celtic Faery Path of the Shaman

The Celtic Faery Path of the ShamanThe Celtic faery path of the shaman is based on the faery faith of Western Europe.This belief is rooted in knowing that everything–in this world and the next–is alive and possesses its own spirit or soul. It is not a new belief system, as animism has been around since long before the birth of Christ.At one time man believed that everything had a soul; the trees, the earth, rocks, animals, everything. This included the belief they could also communicate with…See More
2 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
Monday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service