Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

I came across the book through an FB page called faerie wisdom or something like that....well, there was a link to the book and so on.

Anyhow, this place seems like a nice place...I dunno, it just seems like I place that I can feel at home I suppose.

Uh, anyways. I do not know much or everything about the sidhe...I refer to the good folk as such. Different people use different terms I suppose. I am not incredible studied in the folk lore anyways.

I enjoy Froud's work however...it all rings true to me and his art is very lovely in my opinion.

I know I am a human in this lifetime...I may have a sidhe ancesty or bloodline....or may be sidhe souled or maybe I am just really connected to such beings. I cannot know since I have no way of knowing since I am not really talented in those areas.

I just have felt for years that there is more than what we know and see. I sometimes feel like I am on auto pilot and just doing what I have to do.

The sidhe allowed me into their world a few times in the past while I was in a dream state. I knew those visits were not just dreams...I am lucid dreamer and I can change certain aspects of my dreams but those times I was just on a ride. I could do nothing aside from see, hear, walk....could not control anything.

In those places...I felt like I was moving through honey....the colors were blurred. Things were slow but there were sharp details sometimes...mainly the flowers and sidhe were the most viewable. It is difficult to explain. I felt right there and it was bitter sweet having to leave.

I came across many floral sidhe. A few of the water kind. Some huge...I suppose, deva spirits? I remember seeing a leprechaun as well.

Odd though...those places where I was able to visit, some of the time they looked like my backyard but much bigger. I remember seeing like huge spider webs that divided areas.

Anyways! I could go on and on but yeah...haha.

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES they are very real, and your expression here is beautiful. Thank you for being here. I have a blessing for from this elven world. It is given on your request. Please send email and I will receive anwer for you. It is same dimension as where u r. You might also enjoy video I made recently. Joyful so joyful love, Tara

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
Monday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Celticlass
""Happy Birthday!""
Monday
Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Higher Realms
Thumbnail

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness ! By Suzanne Giessman

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness !By Suzanne GiessmanWhen in turmoil, what is your best tool? The same as it is at any time, dear one: awareness. “But I am always aware!” you declare, and there you err. You may be aware of frightening sensations, and you reach for the nearest sedative, be it in pill form, liquid, or something edible and delectable.This is…See More
Monday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service