Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

heres some interviews from et contact i know tell what you think of her info.heres some interviews. 

Bradley Powers interviews Apollymi Mandylion - A Starseed ... https://www.facebook.com/bradl...s/10215816097049851/

Bradley Powers interviews Apollymi Mandylion regarding her Alien Abductions!

cassidae inteviews applumi about hanova

Interview with ApollyMi, middle earth, meeting with reptillians and secret space program. https://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=LDtEo68JIRM&t=5695s

Follow up Interview Feb 24, with ApollyMi who has been to middle earth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?...-4O_qMvI&t=2317s

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice map. And the girl has some interesting thoughts too. Pity that I had little sound issues with the videos.

After some deep though I lack trust in the informations on Hanova. It is too christianic. Just read this:

Revolving clockwise about Paradise are three seven-world circuits, the sacred spheres of the Father, the Son, and the Spirit...

Our planet, Urantia, belongs to the system of Satania...

Christ Michael, Jesus of Nazareth, is the Sovereign of our local universe of Nebadon.

Chris, check your resources. This feels as a made up theory to me. You would be surprised, but even the guy who came up with Asthar Sheran admitted that he made it up and is now ashamed and scared of what came out of it...

Cannot say that it is ieasy for me to see what is true and what is made up, but there are clues, which allow at least some clarity.

Also if those are your memories, take a very deep look at them. It is known to me that false memories are being implanted into humans.

100% accurate Morell,I'm in agreeance with you totally..this is just a load of made up crap yes totally christian orientated the Urantia book the whole lot..Now ask yourself how would you go about rectifying these young humans brain processes & how long do you think it will take you?... religions they totally suck..

If nothing else, I do not believe that most of the universe is non-free will.

LOL I was listing to the video interview with ApollyMi,middle earth,meeting with reptillians and secret space program[another lie] and I started laughing when he asked her if she worried about eating certain foods when she was on other planets.. and she started explaining that allergies were her only issues or concern with it as they were real.. I was like your a friggin lier how could you say such a thing,shes the biggest BS lier out to be honest.. I can catch her out so many times on things she says too...firstly you dont eat foods offworld cos your in your light body and on a higher dimension plane of existence for starters, also as your not in the physical human form to require any food to sustain life so its not a necessity at all..see this is what gets up my nose hairs the outright lies these brain washers spread to people.they are delusional thinkers..also ask yourself all these planets the Urantia book mentions by name, go try find them in a astrology books or websites using the high powered telescopes they have & share with the public,look for yourself..you wont find them..cos they dont exist.

Here’s to freeing up some brains! 

I doubt it, there's far too many sick minded people out there in the world..these people however just attract their own karmic debt for their lies & the conning of people..

There is them and there is us and the difference between the two is getting bigger and bigger.

I like how you are carefully differentiating — this can be confusing because ultimately All Is Mind.

but the end of the slavery of cults is here, by that I mean the end of believing someone else has answer you don’t already have within. Wise ones do exist, though the wisest ones act more than speaking about acting. I am so glad  your here creating space for friendship. Xoxox

All forms of governing is control, it is people leading people that is one of the factors of disintegration of this world, humans have created this, and humans continue to spread it,and as long as humans live in illusion, conflict, derangement, then they shall forever breed separation sadly..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
Monday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Celticlass
""Happy Birthday!""
Monday
Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Higher Realms
Thumbnail

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness ! By Suzanne Giessman

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness !By Suzanne GiessmanWhen in turmoil, what is your best tool? The same as it is at any time, dear one: awareness. “But I am always aware!” you declare, and there you err. You may be aware of frightening sensations, and you reach for the nearest sedative, be it in pill form, liquid, or something edible and delectable.This is…See More
Monday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service