Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

This place seems to not have much any activity... which saddens me. It seems a lot of communities are just dead now. We had way more activity 5 to 10 years ago, what happened. I don't understand why the community and most of it's resources have died.

Does anyone know any active Fae forums?

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yes, there is very little of us here and each is in different timezone so communication is difficult. If you want to see active place, here is a link to otherkin discord server. I left it, because as a mystic I found the common conversations about this physical world rather boring. (and it felt to me like there isn't much else discussed) I preffer spiritual and magic topics of discussion.

https://discord.gg/mWP5SDN6

I will consider it, however the last few discords I have joined ended up to cause issues for me. It's actually how I landed in a cult, their "seeker" scouted me out in DM from a otherkin server. In the end I got them all banned from that server but still... If I do join, I'll probably turn off DMs from server members. I may give it a shot I don't know. Forums are just more comfortable to me and feel less invasive. 
The one I joined after that had well... to be completely honest, a lot of insane people in it. I joined VRchat to talk to someone because they didn't like using discord? I don't know. I got in there and everything coming out of his mouth was absolute insanity. I made an excuse I had to leave and ran for the hills. 
I like smaller communities because of that, this place seems very grounded and realistic. Instead of people claiming like 20 kintypes and like 3+ completely separate deities as one. Anywho you get the point!

For now I'll see how I feel here, and if I feel the need for a larger community I'll give it a shot. The main issue is I'm looking for a Fae specific community... which this seems to be the last one standing. nothing wrong with that though.

Morell Sunweaver said:

Oh yes, there is very little of us here and each is in different timezone so communication is difficult. If you want to see active place, here is a link to otherkin discord server. I left it, because as a mystic I found the common conversations about this physical world rather boring. (and it felt to me like there isn't much else discussed) I preffer spiritual and magic topics of discussion.

If the link Morell provided is to the Mythcord server, it's reasonably grounded with a fair number of older folks in it (like 30s up to even 60s).

Oh is it? Okay then I will give it a shot thank you.

Arethinn aTinderel said:

If the link Morell provided is to the Mythcord server, it's reasonably grounded with a fair number of older folks in it (like 30s up to even 60s).

For some reason I'm not getting notifications of discussion posts Morell..yet my settings havn't changed since I joined here. I have to come into the site physically and look at the activity feeds to see whats been posted, hense finding this discussion..Welcome Lunnesia,no the site isnt dead fully yet at least, just not as active as we'd like it to be,however to get people to talk I dont know they have free will, and as we post enough stuff to read and comment on in here they must have changed their interests??. Probably they mostly seem to like to frequent the horrid Facebook instead.  

That Mycord looks like a young children's website with all those images on it..do they have groups like in here or is it just talking to each other?..you cant look in to see anything but that childrens purple page.

Morell Sunweaver said:

I've noticed! There is still some activity, which I'm perfectly okay with waiting for.

Actually Mythcord is full of people ages 30-60... I'm actually on the younger end surprisingly... being 29.

They should so change the format imagery then in that Mythcord site, cos it looks so like a kindergarten day care theme. lol..yeesh..

I don't get them either until I give my first reply, because these are not placed in the groups.

And yes, everyone is on facebook these days. Except us pure ones. :D

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

For some reason I'm not getting notifications of discussion posts Morell..yet my settings havn't changed since I joined here. I have to come into the site physically and look at the activity feeds to see whats been posted, hense finding this discussion..Welcome Lunnesia,no the site isnt dead fully yet at least, just not as active as we'd like it to be,however to get people to talk I dont know they have free will, and as we post enough stuff to read and comment on in here they must have changed their interests??. Probably they mostly seem to like to frequent the horrid Facebook instead.  

What site are you talking about? The site it takes you too when you click the discord link? They can't control the background of the invite link page. That's discord's background of choice? Discord also isn't a website, it's an instant messaging platform. It's been around since 2015.

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

They should so change the format imagery then in that Mythcord site, cos it looks so like a kindergarten day care theme. lol..yeesh..

Pft, I have one but I'd rather delete it. Honestly. I don't use it for anything, it's only still there in case I need to contact some "family". Or what little of them I have by blood there is. Aka it's my step-dad and my two half brothers I didn't grow up with. I don't have an active phone and they don't use discord. If it wasn't for that I would have long deleted it.

Morell Sunweaver said:

I don't get them either until I give my first reply, because these are not placed in the groups.

And yes, everyone is on facebook these days. Except us pure ones. :D

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

Yeah I meant discords background with the kiddy characters on it,its child orientated,dosnt look like a adult messenger site.

Lunnesia said:

What site are you talking about? The site it takes you too when you click the discord link? They can't control the background of the invite link page. That's discord's background of choice? Discord also isn't a website, it's an instant messaging platform. It's been around since 2015.

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
3 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። added a discussion to the group Psychics and Shamans
Thumbnail

The Celtic Faery Path of the Shaman

The Celtic Faery Path of the ShamanThe Celtic faery path of the shaman is based on the faery faith of Western Europe.This belief is rooted in knowing that everything–in this world and the next–is alive and possesses its own spirit or soul. It is not a new belief system, as animism has been around since long before the birth of Christ.At one time man believed that everything had a soul; the trees, the earth, rocks, animals, everything. This included the belief they could also communicate with…See More
4 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
Monday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service