Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

♥Happy birthday Noé♥ | Some pictures of my son's birthday ca… | Flickr

Yup its my birthday!!! and I'm having a party,

I might be having it on my own for all I know, but just thought I'd invite anyone to it if they so wished to come celebrate it with me..

I've never done this before so bear with me if its bad taste... Oh well I'll keep dancin on my own...LOL..grab a drink and something to munch on..

How to Host a Wine Tasting Party at Home |

19 Big-Batch Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic Drinks for Parties

How to Make a Beer Bottle (or Can) Birthday Cake

Vegetarian party food recipes - BBC Food

Legend Since 1984 Black Golden Birthday Cake Insert Sign - Temu New Zealand

it's My Birthday Neon Sign

Vegetarian party recipes | Good Food

Kids' party recipes | Good Food

65 First Birthday Party Food Ideas And Planning Tips, 54% OFF

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

love the orangutan dance Vlada :) Happy Birthday !

...and I'm a big Beatles fan!

Those fruit salads look beautiful, I'll definitely have one of those..perhaps for starters and a glass of something cool, some vegetarian nibbles and a piece of cake, great cake, thanks so much for the party.

We used to celebrate birthdays on the poetry site when Mikey was around, cos he loved to party too

a party definitely needs some balloons! many happy returns Vlada :)

Oh my mates rang and told me they had paid for entertainment,..and omg  'flight of the condords' turned up..hhhahaa I thought it was gonna be a good night...

Gif Dance Party! Lets see your best busta-move Gifs! - GIF - Imgur

and then things got a wee bit  weird & fruity in the kitchen..too much drink,way too much drink..

dancing gifs Page 339 | WiffleGif

next thing I noticed we had gate crashers,and all hell broke loose..

Oh My Gif

Drunk Partying GIF - Drunk Partying Drinking - Discover & Share GIFs

seemed like everything was just rolling on,but how am I gonna get them all to go home when the booze runs out IDK..cant call 20 taxi's..

Then the maori lady from work started doing double shots,and I wasn't sure what I was going to do..if she flaked out there will be no way I could carry her to the taxi..not without doing my back in...

Donna Parks GIFs | Tenor

but suddenly the door opened and my prayers were answered..the magic party elves had arrived

elven king party hard gif | WiffleGif

but damn they too got themselves dunk..

Celebrating Legolas' Birthday with Dance and Fun

and then the dwarfs just couldnt stop laughing at me running around the house cleaning up after them all like a little slave beeep..

Hobbit/LOTR GIF Series - Kili -11- - Wattpad

and the last straw was when I saw it, how could they do that to me!!...they were just trying to nick off with my birthday cake!

Kaynağındaki değişiklikler rahatsızlık Saygılı lord of the rings birthday gif - chaldeanleague.org

and one elf was getting high as a kite on a bong out on the porch,I was like this is a disaster..

Hifg elf lotr GIF on GIFER - by Broadredeemer

some party aye!...

Many happy returns ... of your natal day ... Vlada ...

Happy Birthday !

Thank-you Eva,that drink looks like hot stuff..watch out for the drunken Elves wont you..and if you see a birthday cake running down the street under a load of dwarfs & hobbits please let me know wont you..

Party elves!!! Happy birthday!!  Love and peace even if it’s upside down!

LOL... thanks even if its way belated..

Oh yes please have your birthday every day! At least for the whole month! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Azera Moonhawk
""Happy Birthday!""
9 hours ago
Ametrine -(MHZ) liked ënagualí~ᏉL𝐀ᗪἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion The Rowan Tree.
23 hours ago
Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry liked ënagualí~ᏉL𝐀ᗪἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion The Rowan Tree.
yesterday
Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry replied to ënagualí~ᏉL𝐀ᗪἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion The Rowan Tree. in the group Tree of Life
"young blackbird enjoying the berries, thanks for the article I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the Rowan Vlada"
yesterday
Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry replied to Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry's discussion Rewinding a forest...Do you love to walk in woodlands or forests
"they're both types of anemone, the white one is more common and known as wood anemone I think Vlada, they make a beautiful carpet like covering, liking shady areas under the woodland trees"
yesterday
ënagualí~ᏉL𝐀ᗪἇ ኔጡ። added a discussion to the group Tree of Life
Thumbnail

The Rowan Tree.

The Rowan Tree.The rowan was the tree Par Excellence of Irish myth and legend. It was on wattles of rowan that the druids slept in order to have prophetic visions of the future. The brilliance of the red berries in autumn imbued the tree with magical powers, hence the association with the druids and all things magical.The wattles of the rowan were sometimes carved with Ogham symbols to further enhance their powers. No wonder then, that the rowan was called Fid na ndraoi, the tree of the druids.…See More
yesterday
ënagualí~ᏉL𝐀ᗪἇ ኔጡ። replied to Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry's discussion Rewinding a forest...Do you love to walk in woodlands or forests
"What are those wild flowers Julie, not seen them before, sorta like a daisy but with a totally different leaf structure, and in two colours?.."
yesterday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for WoodlandMage
""Happy Birthday!""
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service