Elven World Adventures

Celtic Mythology, Multidimensional Soul Star Travelers, Tuatha de Danann

I wanted to share some thin lizzy in particular, but also thought its a good idea to have a thread for us all to share music.

This one is from Thin Lizzy's Life/Live '79 album called Black Rose

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jiRH_DKDuz8

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting. Thinking about Viking's lands, Warduna I like the most.

Oh, a livestream kind of thing. That I don't know. (Anyone else remember listening to Shoutcast radio stations with Winamp? heh)

I use some russian progam instead, but that technology still works with these programs, windows media player support that too and others as well.

Surely it can be done with Rivendell. At least I did it with Rivendell.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

October 25 Kissing of Venus and the Sun

Please —  those better suited to provide wisdom on this take the reins to tell us more— 

October 25th is the kissing of the Sun and planet Venus in the heavens which will bring 

a revitalization  and joyous celebration portal to enjoy her music! 

Created by Tara Oct 22, 2022 at 6:18am. Last updated by Tara Oct 22, 2022.

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Tara liked Brittainicus's profile
50 minutes ago
Tara posted a status
"Green comet!! Full moon!! Look up!!"
50 minutes ago
Tara commented on RichardtheRaelian's photo
Thumbnail

Showing the interconnection with the human collective

"Put it another way  you love, get smashed. Love, get smashed. Love is getting smashed all over the place. Forests burned,habitats  destroyed. Love light fairy godmother gets her eyes poked out by plastic bullet shot by those supposed to…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"Yes, right. I agree. it doesn’t work because there’s this trip or trigger that kicks in, that’s why “mass consciousness” does not work and why individual healing does it seems. Look, Im not trying to be right, just to…"
1 hour ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Brittainicus
""Happy Birthday!""
7 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver commented on RichardtheRaelian's photo
Thumbnail

My birthday!

"Be your own master. So true."
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on RichardtheRaelian's photo
Thumbnail

My birthday!

"Good point,...they probably do IDK...I'm more likely to call it 'deceptive opposing consciousness' as their minds are in a way coming from a fractured consciousness ..as they have little regard for other humans & they…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

"Hehehe... only... that's fool's errant. It simply doesn't work that way, Tara. Otherwise it would have worked thousand times already. You cannot raise consciousness of humanity doing "rising mass consciousness." You…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

My birthday!

"They must have same soul energy pattern."
yesterday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Valerie Ashley
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Thumbnail

"They are trying to raise consciousness by getting people to understand we are all born of a singular consciousness. This whole subject is so interesting - how to raise mass consciousness while avoiding cults. I have not seen this but my personal…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

My birthday!

"Hahahahha I get what your saying I saw the similarities you see,so your not actually far wrong..they could all be New Age cult leaders if you ask me too..there is something seriously wrong with all of them..brain washing people with made up…"
yesterday
Thumbnail

My birthday!

"He kind of reminded me of the teacher from Heaven's gate, but on more closer look not so much..."
Friday
Thumbnail

My birthday!

"Well Morrell for a man who claims to be a internationally recognized scholar in international politics, conflict resolution and U.S. foreign policy. he actually comes across as non of it and more like a brain washing kook,...hes totally trapped…"
Friday
Friday
Thumbnail

My birthday!

"I agree, he's nothing compare to Linda."
Friday

© 2023   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service