Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

This is a sub-section/group for those of us who have reincarnated via soul transfer.  Typically the new soul is labeled after the process itself: walk-in.  I tend to have personal reservations about this which I will explain in another post.  I have dealt with the pros and cons of using such an identifier, and finally came to the conclusion that it does not make sense - because it is akin to calling oneself an OBE or NDE, if you think about it.

With that said here are some resources:

Books

Walk-In: Soul Exchange by Karyn K. Mitchell

Walk-In by Christine Bannigan

Walk In to Your New Form by Christine Bannigan

Walk-Ins Among Us by Yvonne Perry

Five Lives Remembered by Dolores Cannon

Twenty Cases by Dr. Ian Stevenson (the case of Jasbir)

Earth Angels by Doreen Virtue

Strangers Among Us by Ruth Montgomery

Welcome to Planet Earth by Hannah Beaconsfield (probably the most helpful book in describing what goes on in the psyche with regards to the soul transfer process)

Detangling Walk-In Transitions by Jaden Fox (another informative book)

Links

omtimes.com/2015/06/16-ways-to-identify-a-walk-in/

www.healpastlives.com/future/rule/ruwalkin.htm

www.healpastlives.com/pastlf/karmdict/kdsxchng.htm

www.alchemicalmage.com/information/walkins.htm

www.iisis.net/index.php?page=walk-in-reanimation-cases

Views: 178

Replies to This Discussion

The 'Walk-In' label:

As I have hinted above, I feel that this is akin to calling oneself an OBE or NDE.  When I started out, initially the label was helpful in creating a separation of my own energy bodies from those I was clearing out.  It was helpful to have this 'walk-in identity' to hold onto until my own true identity became more integrated and 'solidified', as well as grounded.

I went forth like this early on in my journey...I also tried to 'be a part of' reincarnation communities because...after all, I am reincarnated - just in a different way.  But due to the subsequent alienation caused as a result of how the label is viewed within many reincarnation communities, I began to loathe it terribly.  I felt like it created a separation between 'them' and 'me'...when, there were actually a good number of similarities between 'birth reincarnees' and me.  The only major differences were that: 1- I skipped 22 years of growing up and 2 - because I was not 'born into' a family, I had no family (actually the "family", and I use the term loosely, that the natal soul had, wasn't much...if at all anyway).  That aside, the ways the memories came to me and doing the historical research were things 'they' and I had in common.

Towards the end, after being solely burned out with what I dealt with online, down to being falsely accused of a number of things by one particular forum...and silenced by another... I really sat down to rethink this whole 'label'.  It was a double edged sword to me and in the end, I totally disowned it.  It was considered too 'New Agey' by reincarnation communities...too far 'out there'.

This is why I just use the terms: soul transfer reincarnation or soul exchange.

Thinking of it all it does makes sense. Maybe I was transfered as well, but I was very small, Three or four years old, I remember awakening, telling myself my name and age. Nothing before that, just many memories after. I played with that thought that I entered this body that day, not before... now it makes more sense and feels possible.

I have come across others online, and two people in real life, who reincarnated via soul transfer when the body was younger.  The two I met offline - one was 13, and the other around 7.  And, one thing I am not fond of with a lot of the 'walk-in soul' information is that, the vast majority of it states that it only happens in adulthood...when that's obviously not true.  I think it is a very varied experience and I've only ever met one person, online, whose experience was very similar to mine as far as difficulty 'seating into' the body.  So, I do try to somehow, with gathering people together, show just how varied this experience really is.  It's not a 'standard' experience like reincarnation via birth.

Morell said:

Thinking of it all it does makes sense. Maybe I was transfered as well, but I was very small, Three or four years old, I remember awakening, telling myself my name and age. Nothing before that, just many memories after. I played with that thought that I entered this body that day, not before... now it makes more sense and feels possible.

No,it probably isn't standart experience... I just wish to have my memory recovered. I have almost nothing so far...

Hmm... I thought about my Pluto-Moon, and I've wondered if having that is why I've been able to remember so much in a relatively short period of time.

Have you ever worked with essences at all? Like flower essences?

Actually I haven't. I never was much intereseted in them. Perhaps a mistake... I'm not one to waste money easily.

I understand...as one who is on a fixed income.  I taught myself to make my own in 2012...in a bit of an unorthodox way (and this way has helped others as well).

All you need is a photo of the flower, or gem you wish to try out -or even a photo of the bottle from the vendor's site. You can print it out and laminate it, and put a glass of water over it for 30 min. with your intention that the essence is created from the photo (it's actually the radionic method of making these things).  Then try out your water by drinking it.

Alternatively, and this is how I currently make them, I just write down the name of the blend with the maker, or the flower's name, or crystal's name...then I put the glass of water over that and let it sit...and then use it.

Both methods have proved 'workable' to other people - so it saves a lot of money...and time (no need to wait for orders to be filled and shipped to you).

That sound's promissing. Any advice which esence I should try?

Hmm...

I'm thinking -

Inscriptus Cone Shell (White)
Affirmation - I Know And Happily Allow The Divine Plan For My Life To Unfold In Perfect Ways
Helpful for accessing the Akashic record, tuning into your own Soul Blueprint/Pattern for this lifetime. - Morningstar Essences

Pyrola Elliptica

Supports dream work

This is the Essence for dream work as it helps us to bring the wisdom of the unconscious into the conscious as well as remember our dreams each morning.

In a dream I particularly appreciated, I was leaving a building of great significance to my tribe of origin. It was decayed and crumbling, and I felt great relief to exit the structure. As I came out of the building, there was a shaft of light illuminating a Flower at my feet- a Pyrola Elliptica! - Green Hope Farm Essences

Aur Eyn Soph

A quantum leap. To prepare one for cosmic consciousness. For strengthening one's vehicle for soul & spirit journeys. For time travel & opening portals to other dimensions & worlds.

Star Jasmine, Azezthulite, Herkimer Diamond, Lepidolite, Helium, Xenon, Alcyone, Andromeda, Arcturus, M5, M7, M13, Sirius. - Pegasus Products

Hope that this is of some help in getting things started.

Thanks, time will tell if it will help.

Yep - hopefully it will at least 'break the ice' so to speak so things can start flowing and you can remember more. :)

It seems like it will be more like iceberg to break. So far it aided me to rechannel myself, it might help me with spiritual developlment and every day I remember at least ome dream.

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
2 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። added a discussion to the group Psychics and Shamans
Thumbnail

The Celtic Faery Path of the Shaman

The Celtic Faery Path of the ShamanThe Celtic faery path of the shaman is based on the faery faith of Western Europe.This belief is rooted in knowing that everything–in this world and the next–is alive and possesses its own spirit or soul. It is not a new belief system, as animism has been around since long before the birth of Christ.At one time man believed that everything had a soul; the trees, the earth, rocks, animals, everything. This included the belief they could also communicate with…See More
2 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
Monday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service