Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

The Joy of Fulfillment Will Be Yours By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... The Law Of Gratitude By Tercy Logan ... And ... This Is A Season Of New Hope

The Joy of Fulfillment Will Be Yours By Shanta Gabriel

We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day of our lives.

This inspiring message from Archangel Gabriel lifts our spirits and encourages us to open into new realms of wonder and joy.

The Gabriel Message Card for this Week

Bask in the wonder of life — go deep, soar high, follow your love,
and the joy of fulfillment is yours.

I love the energy in this message. It inspires me to expand and open into the spacious wonder of multidimensions that life is offering at this time.

Things are rapidly changing in the world around us, so coming back to our hearts and the power of Divine Light working in and through us helps us keep our center and is so very healing. This Light contains all the wondrous Love and Intelligence of the Divine for us to receive, integrate and radiate back into the world for the evolution of all.

We are all being encouraged now to open and receive our highest soul’s gifts, and use this opportunity to bring these divinely inspired qualities back into the world as our passion, our joy, and our service.

These evolutionary times have given us a world of brilliant polarities. The challenge for me is to learn to keep my emotions balanced. When I can stay in equanimity, I recognize that as the power of Divine Light is flooding the planet, it is pushing to the surface all that is not in harmony with the higher frequencies. I know the discordant vibrations are here to be transmuted and released. When I engage with the darkness that I see, it lowers my frequencies so I am not able to remember the higher reality as well.

How much more resourceful it is for me to find the inspiration I need to soar high and expand into the greater truth that exists in all circumstances. That reminds me to claim Well-being for myself and all others, finding more love in my heart so that the Light of Divine Love will be the radiance I am emanating, not fear.

If I take the time, it is even more powerful to do this exercise with my spine against a tree. The presence and alignment of that strong and steady being fills me again with the true wonder that nourishes and sustains me. From this place, my heart can open to the many more miraculous possibilities that are here for us in these new times.

We are here to bring so much Divine Light into our lives that it transmutes the darkness. One person anchoring Light helps to lift the hearts of all humanity. The millions of people who are banishing the darkness with their Light are making a difference, and the consciousness of the Earth is truly evolving in wondrous ways.

Divine Presence,

I am grateful for the power of Divine Light moving in and through me at all times. Please help me to absorb and integrate this Light in ways that heal and uplift me and allow me to remember that the Light is always shining, even if there appears to be darkness.

Thank you God, for bringing expansive awareness of the awe-inspiring wonder within all life. I am grateful that my Soul's gifts are now made available for me to use and share. Help me to see and move deeply into the integration of the magical qualities within these times in which we live.

It is so wondrous to soar with the Divine Support and Blessings that are available to me at all times. Help me to remember this and be inspired to expand into more Divine Light and allow the presence of Love to permeate every cell and fiber of my being, now and always.

Thank you God. And so it is.

Shanta Gabriel

The Gabriel Messages #29

Bask in the wonder of life — go deep, soar high, follow your love,
and the joy of fulfillment is yours.
Archangel Gabriel.....

Dear One,

Life is a special gift from God, filled with infinite beauty. Your appreciation and gratitude for this beauty brings forth a new dimension of love within you.

Take the time to pursue beauty. Find one flower and look with wondrous eyes upon this divine miracle. Notice the grace of a tree, the strength of its trunk, the power of the root system diving deep into the ground, and the play of the leaves in the sunlight. Put your arms around a tree and take a moment to sense the life force pulsing inside.

This slow, steady pulse will soothe and calm you in times of upset. Try sitting with your back against a tree and feel the peace grow within you. Listen to the songs of birds. They sing for the pure joy of it. This is nature in all its glory, and nature will always remind you of the beauty and wonder of Spirit.

Nature is one of the easiest ways to bask in the wonder of life. Just being aware of the miraculous occurrences in nature will stir the life force within you. There will be a reminder of times when you were a child and wonder lived at the forefront of your awareness. When you do this, your life takes on new meaning, a spacious quality of Grace.

Go deep within the feelings that connect you with Spirit. Be aware that you are a child of a benevolent Universe. Know that you are guided and protected by the Angels, and that who you are has great value to the world.

Soar high, and experience the incredible possibilities available to you at every moment. Anything is possible. Miracles are the natural state of being in the universe.

Do not limit yourself by thinking you can't do what is important to you. Take the time to let your guardian Angel show you how you can accomplish all your dreams. In your meditation, ask for this from your Highest Self. You deserve to have that which makes you happy in your life.

Life is not meant to be a painful struggle without hope. Allowing new possibilities to play on the perimeters of your consciousness will begin the process of opening to full miracles. It is a process of allowing.

It takes willingness to have your life be happier and more satisfying, even if you don't know how to do it. This willingness allows the forces of the universe to work for you. Allow yourself to open to miracles and to wondrous joy and gratitude for all that is available to you right now. Call on your Angelic presence to open the way to the miracles you deserve.

That is why we say:

Bask in the wonder of life — go deep, soar high, follow your love, and the joy of fulfillment will be yours.

Shanta Gabriel

Video - "Activate Your Inner Potential Meditation" By Steve Nobel

https://youtu.be/9CZwtoBGst4

As you clear out limitation and everything in you not of God's Light through your daily spiritual practices, you open to the much greater flow of abundance, prosperity, and living your life to the fullest in every regard; accepting, loving, and honoring yourself as the divine human, knowing that you are directly related to God, to Source to your own Divinity.  Let that shine through you in all that you do so that it may support you through your thoughts, your beliefs, your emotions and your everyday reality.  Take a moment and let all of it just move within you.  It’s as if it’s a pulsation and as if it’s merging with every beat of your heart.

Infinite Blessings of Divine Love, Light, & Abundance to All of You,

Steven Hutchinson

Video - "Love Body Harmonization & Healing" - https://youtu.be/3_iuqqeNXgQ

The Law Of Gratitude By Tercy Logan

The law  of gratitude has two aspects. The first is to give thanks that your prayers have already been answered.   For in truth our prayers have already been answered by God, the ascended masters and the angels moments after they were voiced. There is no time or  space in the dimensions upon which God and the God force live.

The second aspect of law of gratitude is to show gratitude when the prayers comes into physical manifestation. 

In addition, it is important to be conscious of, and express gratitude for, all of the gifts in our life that God has already bestowed upon us and for all of the gifts from Mother Earth. A heart filled with love and gratitude is in a state to receive the abundance of God. 

Wish you a Wonderful day with lots of love, light and GRATITUDE to all my Divine Friends for supporting me with your prayers. Love you all. Tercy  

SEE YOURSELF AS THE MONAD AND AN ASCENDED MASTER

See ourself as the soul, as the Monad and as an Ascended Master living in Earth. Practice being the Monad or Mighty I Am Presence on Earth. Practice being an ascended master.

This again will help to polarize our consciousness to the next level. This is one of the great tool to manifesting our initiations and Ascension.

Wish you a beautiful day with lots of love & light. Tercy

Video - "Soul Calling Meditation" By Steve Nobel - https://youtu.be/8W27C_-8Ak0

This Is A Season Of New Hope By Shanta Gabriel

Archangel Hope....

Dear Ones,

This Equinox is inspiring a season of new Hope, empowering everyone to live as if Life Truly Matters, and recognizing that each of you has a purpose in this world.

On this New Moon day, a seed of Hope is being planted in your hearts and onto the Earth; a new vibration that can resonate through the collective heart of all humanity. It is a reassuring seed of Hope recognizing that all your needs can be met with Grace and Ease.

Hope is a seed that honors all life, all creatures great and small, and all of Nature - especially the trees that support life on the Earth. It is a seed of Balance providing water where it is most needed, and with equanimity, perfect amounts for those areas that are receiving too much.

Today is a 0 point field of New Beginnings and you are the harbingers of new life. When a seed is planted within you, it is there to draw upon in those times when the veils are dense and you cannot see clearly the step in front of you. Hope becomes your heart’s resonance allowing you to live in a new rhythm that is in harmony with your true purpose in life.

Every desire of your heart is there from your soul’s knowing what calls you forward into new life. In this final season, you are integrating all the lessons you mastered this year. You are now ready to begin anew in a more expanded place of readiness to follow the call echoing from your soul.

It may mean that you are being moved into different spaces than you have known before. This is true within you as well as out, for indeed there are many being called to move into very new territory from where they have lived.

Do not cling to the old, dear ones. These calls from your soul are the fulfillment of sacred contracts. Wherever you are inspired to be will provide you with the nourishment that is required for the next phase of your life.

If you are feeling too airborne, perhaps the roots of your energy body tree may need to be placed into an etheric sacred container until they can be grounded in a new area that will serve you in the future.

All of these soul’s callings carry your frequency where it is most needed. You will fulfill your highest reality by allowing yourself to be moved gracefully knowing freedom is at hand. The divinity you are now embodying will give you the freedom of true creative expression you have always desired.

There are also those who have already been called to new destinations and find themselves wondering why. These new seeds that vibrate in the multi-dimensional realms of Hope and Wellbeing can now provide you with the answers.

Although you may not receive the whole picture, set your compass dial to Inner Knowing with your intentions, and so it will be.

The essence of this seed of Hope being planted within you is your access to the pure living Divine Force of All Creation. Let yourself be inspired and follow the call.

It’s time to claim a new life. Let your altar reflect your prayers. You are not at the effect of the energies of the world, you are the one setting the energy into motion.

Choose well and often. Take the proverbial road less traveled and never doubt that you are loved beyond your capacity to understand at this time. Know that you are guided in every moment. Hope is your compass and life is born anew. Let it be so, and so it is.

Archangel Hope
from Shanta Gabriel

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Copy-paste sort of thing. I would like to read something wich would come from your heart and not from someone else, so I can see who you are. Please, share yourself with us, don't be echo of someone else. If we waned a copy, we would buy a copymachine. You were born original, don't be a copy, that is shaming yourself, a child of the divine.

I sense that there are few grids of true in this text, but also I see parts which are complete nonsense.

Today the message is much weaker, the radieance of light from pictures is much more dim, which means that Earth is indeed changing towards freedom of humanity. Angels are loosing. I can see it clear and it gives me peace.

I'm right in the center of the storm so to speak, although I'm not driving or influencing it much. I'm watcher. But these days are the climax, this century is the one of change. I'm on chat now by the way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
Monday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Celticlass
""Happy Birthday!""
Monday
Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Higher Realms
Thumbnail

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness ! By Suzanne Giessman

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness !By Suzanne GiessmanWhen in turmoil, what is your best tool? The same as it is at any time, dear one: awareness. “But I am always aware!” you declare, and there you err. You may be aware of frightening sensations, and you reach for the nearest sedative, be it in pill form, liquid, or something edible and delectable.This is…See More
Monday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service