Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

I watched a vid today and I got interesting thoughts about alines. Arcturians, pleiadians and others were mentioned in video as saviors of humanity, wise and ancient race helping humans. But latealy I learned some interesting things, which makes me laugh at such claims.

I think that the truth is bit more carnal. There was that great war, when Maldek was destroyed. I think that it shaked many and they left this warzone in fear, hoping to leave it all behind, but carma! Carma was there for them all and since it affected Earth and is ever since, it is affecting them too.

Atomic bombs used at second WW shaked many again as it reavealed worsening of situation here and it all was fault of these great civilisations. They realised their mistake in evading what they had done. So they returned here now, because of the fact that this is their chance.

Yes, a chance to help us, butwe are not much to them. No, no, no. It is fear that pushed them here as since if they will do nothing and let thi planet be destroyed, entire solar system wil be lost, one planet after another in stupid wars caused by them. It is the last chance to stop it. And if they do nothing, there will be very little left to do to ease their own misfortune. Now they have chance to change the odds, to change their own future to the better and ease their own carma. They are here to save themselves through us.

"They have their own reasons for helping us," yeah, I didn't get that when I've read it in Lord of the rings book, but now it makes sense.

They try to save us, true, in their own ways and often not the best at all, but at elast they try, because in us they see their own salvation, but admitting that, well, that is way too much for their pride. But let us forgive them that. They at least try and it is up to us too, Only we can save ourselves, but no shame for us either by accepting some help.

Views: 321

Replies to This Discussion

what is revealed inStar Travelers Through the Portal (my Book) is quite different than a violent alien abuctions nor is it all sweetness and loveliness. It’s more... well it’s too long to explain which is why it’s a book.

Yes I would agree that much effort is going into contacting humanity in an effort to keep us from destroying planet earth. Hopefully we will rise in consciousness because Earth is so beautiful. But it is very harsh and it is going to take much wisdom and dedication from all of us and metaphysically - changing it by power of mind/spirit is something we can do...

if you think you have a special place in this evolution, I would like to assure you, you do. Thank you for being here on Earth.

The Fact is Tara this blue/green or aqua spot Is whats termed as a 'Camera Lens flare or Haze'  its created when you point your camera around the suns light/sunset or the moons light,in fact any interior light source can also show in the blue colour spectrum it reflects back in the photo's being taken, so it will move around in differing places depending on which angle your camera picks it up in....there will always be a light source that creates it..more common these days in Iphones & many digital cameras..in fact you can move it around on them..It’s just physics playing tricks on you, and to be fair, virtually any camera, big or small, can be subject to the same issue, although this can be more easily alleviated on standalone DSLRs with a UV filter or a rotating polarizer.

Image result for blue dot or lens flares in photos

Image result for blue dot or lens flares in photos

Thanks for posting this and helping with discernment, I am very appreciative. Like a hall of mirrors.

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

Dont keep guessing anything Morell..that's not finding your own inner truths at all guessing.,research historical material thats out there and yet then read between the lines of most of it,your intuition will guide you to the facts & truths,like it will resonate with you internally,then just throw out the rest...but also dont believe everything others say either as full truths,cos like its not opening anything to come forth from you either,when you follow someone else's notions & belief's fully aye...you know yourself your just gonna get even more confused that way..

Mind you I can honestly say I feel most of this New Age stuff these days is mostly false,& just a farce, just made up lies to gain fame online or from UFO seminars,take the likes of David Wilcocks & Corey Goode making up all that stuff about a race of beings called 'Blue Avians' & the 'Blue Sphere beings' then also add their supposed secret space programmes on Mars,there is no such race of beings,nor is there any secret space programmes on Mars,they have no proof of it ever happening..when they do this public-ally really they are creating a bad reputation for being just disinformation agents. And only the gullible will follow it all[hate o say that but it happens]

However many People are waking up to their continued fake charades.

The same went for the 'Galactic Federation Of Light' & 'Ashtar Command' too, in fact I read that one of the channelers of 'Galactic Federation Of Light' confessed in the end it was all made up & totally faked..and he couldnt keep this charade up any longer so let it all roll out..it caused a huge stir...where he is now I have no idea,but heres the link to that truth..

https://prepareforchange.net/2016/01/17/former-channeler-for-the-ga...

Yes, that is our sweet Vlada. :-)

T.E. Pelton said:

Thanks for posting this and helping with discernment, I am very appreciative. Like a hall of mirrors.

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

Dont keep guessing anything Morell...

So interesting, this whole subject and certainly the entire reason for being here is to examine the possibilities which are infinite. Anyone can come along and say the experiences of another person are false, a situation which has lead to the mental torment of many and created a wholly unsafe environment for anyone who sees things “differently”.  Is it a mermaid or is it a woman or is it a mirage? does it matter?  This whole subject can be debated eternally. One could be so “discerning” as to be close minded, on a psychic level, or so open minded as to believe false hoods. You can say “go by what you feel” but frankly many things that feel wonderful may not be so after some time, you decide. You could also give up and stop tasting or experiencing anything because “it cannot be trusted”.  It reminds me of quantum physics experiment where the particles did not take form until observed, observing being kind of like a kind of judgment. Judging judging judging - the constant need to do so — to be safe, to fit in, or have value to others, compared to observing, observing observing without judgment, and for that matter, experiencing without fear. Is it courage to look and even believe or is it naïveté? Are we so weak as to be brainwashed in every moment by unseen forces or are we here looking around and watching the show? Is the sound in the forest a deer or a unicorn? Does it matter? Should they close down the internet because of too much false information? All of these are interesting questions and unlike times when we all just listened to the handsome voice or the rich or the charismatic, there is not one right answer. Maybe the answer is that you get to decide what it is or maybe just play in the imaginations you decide to play on. I can say I have been abused, or I can say I have experienced abuse. I can say I have been brainwashed by a cult or I can say I have learned what someone else had to say and then made my own decisions even at the risk of getting caught up in their mind trip. I can say Ashtar is not real and still know I am here on a mission just like he explains... All I know is that my decision if I am hearing messages from the birds or the trees, is that it I see it’s my decision. No one wants to look a fool to others. Then we grow up very much adults, very much seeing what is acceptable and leaving behind our fairies and unicorns, cults and soon we are deadened to possibility of magic or miracles existing at all. I don’t know the answer, really I most of all hope that I don’t myself sound as if I do, but I have seen heaven and it is full of things that don’t really exist and yet is very real. Very interesting to contemplate. In my life I’ve heard and seen the most incredible tales, many, many were lies, but many many were very very real on some wavelength. Oh well!! My son said something very true to me that it is ok to not know, to be whisked about, like when you’re surfing the waves, you don’t have control of the waves, you can ride them, too. Joyful Blessings.

Oh...

@ T.E. Pelton ....I loved reading your thought processes Tara I certainly think everything matters,I have no doubt about that...Yet yes your right in saying that anyone can say the experiences of another person are false,moreso if they are totally outrageous and obviously damaging to the mind or made up lies or have nothing to back any of them up,thus termed as heresey...that's the sad parts of this reality,humans require proof beyond a doubt..& even moreso when one is trying to source what the meaning of life is all about to them,its a natural human mind question to call the disinformation out.. one wouldn't be human if they didn't..but when one is simply living life day to day then that's totally instinctual and innate..

The Author Dan Millman summed it up in a single statement when he said:- 

~People from all walks of life share an innate drive for meaning, direction, and purpose. This drive to understand our life purpose seems as important to our psychological growth as eating is to our biological survival. ~

So Yes one can question almost everything and only get a small amount of answers back in response to them, but they are all worth asking regardless..and I ask what is Progress in the Realm of Infinity? is there a answer to that ..., hopefully I will be able to explain my points though, just as when you asked "What is the point to all this"  and without sounding Nihillistic! as I'd place myself more within Ietsism & eclectic over a that..
However I'm also kinda challenging my own views here as well,human thought & communication is important to me strange as it is.. so I think we all are doing that, see we are all really Aliens living a human existence & experience in a 3D reality in my eyes are we not.. so nothing personal to anyone who is firmly set on one path or another.
So whats the point your asking..well I'm getting to it? hmm sorry I tend to rant as my mind races then it flows out..
Well dont we live in a dualistic world where you could literally break down *Anything* in two of something...Love and Fear, Right and Wrong, Black and White, Life and Death... But what about Progress and Stagnance?
Progress is everything I believe in. And seemingly all the other religions and beliefs,human notions & perspectives support this as well. Hell, even Nature supports progression! Extinction would occur if there was a slightest hint towards anything in Nature becoming stagnant.
But what is Progress and Stagnance in the realm of infinity? Life is infinite is it not..so If you are not moving anywhere in an infinite space, how could one perceive what moves forward and what does not move at all?
If one (such as myself) believes in Progress, what do they have different in comparison to do so?

Is it by personal experience to which one would believe that they are progressing in the segmented fraction of their existence?  Is this where time perhaps creates an illusion of progress itself?  And if in fact, it is an illusion, why do we so adamantly stand up for this "false-progression" & illusion,like what is then termed as 'Real'?
A picture within a dream world?, where one is chasing the door, but never reaching it fully because they are consistently running halfway to the door for eternity creating dream & dream only?. 'Images of the movie 'Inception' popped into my head then as a reference,cos that's what it is like...
On the opposite hand, what is Stagnance? .....Nothing in Nature or beliefs or society supports Stagnance. Even Rocks in the Earth are moving and changing to Nature around them! But there are human lifestyles that are stagnant, human religions and beliefs (to me) that are stagnant,and yes cults & brainwashing is stagnance and also a form of mind entrapment...

This is all by personal perspective on a learning human life cycle to...so as I choose to reap the rewards of being able to empathise and allow myself a better understanding of someone/something ..that's basic knowledge..as you cant have an action without a reaction,there is always both sides..to filter out one or the other..you miss out on the fundamental lessons otherwise,..

One should always see all 'fears' as challenges. One can face the challenge.. or one can succumb to it and termed a victim yes!. Each of us makes a choice. All the time. Choices lead to outcomes.. outcomes generate consequences. Consequences set the stage for new choices & so on...so in questioning all things I hope I dont offend you or anyone else reading this,but that's just who I am, I have also visited Heaven,in fact I was born there... so knowing it was stolen from me makes my mission here more deeper in my soul than others maybe IDK,..I also dont place my soul trauma of not having my heavenly planet & home to return to on top or above anyone else's trauma's.. but its certainly made & formed my heart space & made me into whom I am today instead... 

T.E. Pelton said:

So interesting, this whole subject and certainly the entire reason for being here is to examine the possibilities which are infinite. Anyone can come along and say the experiences of another person are false, a situation which has lead to the mental torment of many and created a wholly unsafe environment for anyone who sees things “differently”.  Is it a mermaid or is it a woman or is it a mirage? does it matter?  This whole subject can be debated eternally. One could be so “discerning” as to be close minded, on a psychic level, or so open minded as to believe false hoods. You can say “go by what you feel” but frankly many things that feel wonderful may not be so after some time, you decide. You could also give up and stop tasting or experiencing anything because “it cannot be trusted”.  It reminds me of quantum physics experiment where the particles did not take form until observed, observing being kind of like a kind of judgment. Judging judging judging - the constant need to do so — to be safe, to fit in, or have value to others, compared to observing, observing observing without judgment, and for that matter, experiencing without fear. Is it courage to look and even believe or is it naïveté? Are we so weak as to be brainwashed in every moment by unseen forces or are we here looking around and watching the show? Is the sound in the forest a deer or a unicorn? Does it matter? Should they close down the internet because of too much false information? All of these are interesting questions and unlike times when we all just listened to the handsome voice or the rich or the charismatic, there is not one right answer. Maybe the answer is that you get to decide what it is or maybe just play in the imaginations you decide to play on. I can say I have been abused, or I can say I have experienced abuse. I can say I have been brainwashed by a cult or I can say I have learned what someone else had to say and then made my own decisions even at the risk of getting caught up in their mind trip. I can say Ashtar is not real and still know I am here on a mission just like he explains... All I know is that my decision if I am hearing messages from the birds or the trees, is that it I see it’s my decision. No one wants to look a fool to others. Then we grow up very much adults, very much seeing what is acceptable and leaving behind our fairies and unicorns, cults and soon we are deadened to possibility of magic or miracles existing at all. I don’t know the answer, really I most of all hope that I don’t myself sound as if I do, but I have seen heaven and it is full of things that don’t really exist and yet is very real. Very interesting to contemplate. In my life I’ve heard and seen the most incredible tales, many, many were lies, but many many were very very real on some wavelength. Oh well!! My son said something very true to me that it is ok to not know, to be whisked about, like when you’re surfing the waves, you don’t have control of the waves, you can ride them, too. Joyful Blessings.

LOL I'm not  really'sweet' that's all an act,seriously.. I'm a Warrior spirit remember!..

Image result for cute baby with questioning face

Morell Sunweaver said:

Yes, that is our sweet Vlada. :-)

T.E. Pelton said:

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

Dont keep guessing anything Morell...

What? You and Warrior spirit? Well, okay, that is possible.

But no matter if we ry to be scary, someone will always see us as sweet. No escape from that.

Wow

people on this site blow my mind

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

@ T.E. Pelton ....I loved reading your thought processes Tara I certainly think everything matters,I have no doubt about that...Yet yes your right in saying that anyone can say the experiences of another person are false,moreso if they are totally outrageous and obviously damaging to the mind or made up lies or have nothing to back any of them up,thus termed as heresey...that's the sad parts of this reality,humans require proof beyond a doubt..& even moreso when one is trying to source what the meaning of life is all about to them,its a natural human mind question to call the disinformation out.. one wouldn't be human if they didn't..but when one is simply living life day to day then that's totally instinctual and innate..

~People from all walks of life share an innate drive for meaning, direction, and purpose. This drive to understand our life purpose seems as important to our psychological growth as eating is to our biological survival. ~

So Yes one can question almost everything and only get a small amount of answers back in response to them, but they are all worth asking regardless..and I ask what is Progress in the Realm of Infinity? is there a answer to that ..., hopefully I will be able to explain my points though, just as when you asked "What is the point to all this"  and without sounding Nihillistic! as I'd place myself more within Ietsism & eclectic over a that..
However I'm also kinda challenging my own views here as well,human thought & communication is important to me strange as it is.. so I think we all are doing that, see we are all really Aliens living a human existence & experience in a 3D reality in my eyes are we not.. so nothing personal to anyone who is firmly set on one path or another.
So whats the point your asking..well I'm getting to it? hmm sorry I tend to rant as my mind races then it flows out..
Well dont we live in a dualistic world where you could literally break down *Anything* in two of something...Love and Fear, Right and Wrong, Black and White, Life and Death... But what about Progress and Stagnance?
Progress is everything I believe in. And seemingly all the other religions and beliefs,human notions & perspectives support this as well. Hell, even Nature supports progression! Extinction would occur if there was a slightest hint towards anything in Nature becoming stagnant.
But what is Progress and Stagnance in the realm of infinity? Life is infinite is it not..so If you are not moving anywhere in an infinite space, how could one perceive what moves forward and what does not move at all?
If one (such as myself) believes in Progress, what do they have different in comparison to do so?

Is it by personal experience to which one would believe that they are progressing in the segmented fraction of their existence?  Is this where time perhaps creates an illusion of progress itself?  And if in fact, it is an illusion, why do we so adamantly stand up for this "false-progression" & illusion,like what is then termed as 'Real'?
A picture within a dream world?, where one is chasing the door, but never reaching it fully because they are consistently running halfway to the door for eternity creating dream & dream only?. 'Images of the movie 'Inception' popped into my head then as a reference,cos that's what it is like...
On the opposite hand, what is Stagnance? .....Nothing in Nature or beliefs or society supports Stagnance. Even Rocks in the Earth are moving and changing to Nature around them! But there are human lifestyles that are stagnant, human religions and beliefs (to me) that are stagnant,and yes cults & brainwashing is stagnance and also a form of mind entrapment...

This is all by personal perspective on a learning human life cycle to...so as I choose to reap the rewards of being able to empathise and allow myself a better understanding of someone/something ..that's basic knowledge..as you cant have an action without a reaction,there is always both sides..to filter out one or the other..you miss out on the fundamental lessons otherwise,..

One should always see all 'fears' as challenges. One can face the challenge.. or one can succumb to it and termed a victim yes!. Each of us makes a choice. All the time. Choices lead to outcomes.. outcomes generate consequences. Consequences set the stage for new choices & so on...so in questioning all things I hope I dont offend you or anyone else reading this,but that's just who I am, I have also visited Heaven,in fact I was born there... so knowing it was stolen from me makes my mission here more deeper in my soul than others maybe IDK,..I also dont place my soul trauma of not having my heavenly planet & home to return to on top or above anyone else's trauma's.. but its certainly made & formed my heart space & made me into whom I am today instead... 

T.E. Pelton said:

That's not our intentions to blow your mind,we simply are sharing our own notions,perspectives & thought processes on a forum in this website,hoping to get some real in depth feedback & not one liners like on facebook from the recipients we enter conversations with..that way we know we are being,heard & listened to,plus understood fully..most starseeds are like that..hense we often feel misunderstood & feel alone here,being most are the sensitives.. but when you get to know us fully we are often the sorts many have been seeking out.. for those answers to things no one else can give them..we have another different perspective to things of a different thinking outside the tunnel vision of most people on this planet or outside box many say..

T.E. Pelton said:

Wow

people on this site blow my mind

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

T.E. Pelton said:

Oh my!.. keep your  true self  in a disguise or underwraps,stelf is the best mode to be in I tell yah..dont show everyone,then they have you all sussed LOL..

Related image

Morell Sunweaver said:

What? You and Warrior spirit? Well, okay, that is possible.

But no matter if we ry to be scary, someone will always see us as sweet. No escape from that.

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
Monday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Celticlass
""Happy Birthday!""
Monday
Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Higher Realms
Thumbnail

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness ! By Suzanne Giessman

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness !By Suzanne GiessmanWhen in turmoil, what is your best tool? The same as it is at any time, dear one: awareness. “But I am always aware!” you declare, and there you err. You may be aware of frightening sensations, and you reach for the nearest sedative, be it in pill form, liquid, or something edible and delectable.This is…See More
Monday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service