Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

Hi!
This is Inelia Benz for IneliaBenz.com.
Today I want to share with you a recording that I found in my cell phone.
When I go into meditation I sometimes will be looking at something, a subject or question that somebody has posed.
And if some information starts coming through or the seeing starts happening, I will switch on my phone and I will record it.
I found this recording today. I was quite surprised, because I don’t remember when I recorded it, so it’s quite interesting. I’ve listened to it and I thought that you may also find it interesting.
It covers the subject of the Anunnaki and also their influence on the planet and something quite new, which is our influence on their culture and their whole species and how that came about.
And also when I was looking at the DNA aspect of the question we went, or I went into the architects of our species and the intent behind the constructs of the human being.
So I think that that is the most important part of all this information.
Because it basically goes into how unlimited we really are.
I invite you to look at this information as you listen to it. Scan it with your own authority, have a look and see what resonates and how much further you can take it.
So if you like it, DO share it and put it on your blogs and I will see you next time. Bye!
(the audio recording has been left unedited. There will be long moments of silence and CAN induce an altered state of awareness)
I can feel their presence: the Anunnaki.
The importance, the science, technology, exploration, ownership, glamor, beauty, luxurious, gold.
Energetic resonance of material well-being.
In their energy there is a dissonance. Their collective energy is dissonant.
When I look into that dissonance I sense an error and fear.
(long pause)
They created a humanoid species on the planet. Taking DNA material from a present species, which had been created by others, changing that material, making it denser. Creating a new being.
A being that can house a very advanced soul. It feels very much like that was not their intent, but the intent of the previous architects, the ones that created the original bodies.
The Anunnaki did not see it, because all they could see was simply DNA at a physical level, not the ultra-dimensional level.
They were creating drones, simple machines, to carry out a task. Exploiting the land, harvesting minerals and gems.
After they were done, they left, leaving behind the drones and the semi-rules that were programmed to give orders and to be obeyed.
The error’s nature is that they’ve used their own DNA to make the drones that would accept orders and the drones that were able to give [orders] and be obeyed.
By using their own DNA they created an energetic ultra-dimensional link to their own species.
They were not aware of that link because there were not aware of the ultra-dimensional nature of DNA.
For them it was very mechanical, very physical.
They should’ve… would’ve removed all of their creation as they left the planet, but they didn’t. Something happened and they left it behind.
The DNA continued to evolve, grow, becoming more expansive. Beings from around the universe were able to incarnate into three dimensionality using these vessels, which in and of itself trigger other strands, other aspects, of the multi and ultra-dimensional DNA.
Now the Anunnaki are coming back. Some of them never left, but became complacent.
The ones who are coming back, they’re puritans and they’re worried because our growth and awareness and power to affect this 3D creation affects them too. Suddenly and spontaneously, among their own people, are being borne awakened and enlightened beings. Beings who can sense and be aware of and existence beyond physicality.
An existence beyond the games that we chose to play. Importances and attachments. And that is breaking apart their once solid and everlasting society.
There is fear.
There are choices to eliminate the human race, yet they cannot do it, due to the nature of agreement in the physical universe. The program that they themselves wrote in the human species to survive, live defend at all costs, is still running and does not allow for an agreement of complete annihilation of this species.
(long pause)
Something is afoot on the planet. An expansion of awareness so broad, so accessible to so many, never seen before.
It could change reality as we know it.
Yet, panic and fear, get triggered.
How to express that all attachments are illusions? That all importances are insignificant?
How to express that any games we can play in physicality, all the games we are aware off are nothing compared to what we can play or what we can become if only we are allowed the possibility of an alternative reality enter our minds and our field and our body?
Why not just pretend? Pretend that there is another possibility.
Pretend that it is YOU who creates the Universe moment to moment.
Pretend that this physical environment where you find the physical body in, is just an illusion.
And illusion that is pliable as a child’s play-dough set.
Do you dare to pretend that this is true? Just for a moment… a second…
And feel the winds of change as they pass through you…
Time space becoming a landscape moving.
Quickly passed.
Faster and faster.
So quickly that it becomes pure light.
Do you dare to choose not be a singular being?
Not to be the monolog of thoughts streams, importances, attachments, problems, fears, joys and loves, and experiences.

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Inelia Benz,

Were the Tuatha De Dannan who ruled Ireland at one stage, one and the same people as the Annuaki ????. Are the Royal family in England descended from the Annuaki or at least are they from the Annuaki bloodline.

Best Regards,

Nelius Reynolds.

12/02/2020.

Inelia is not member of this network as far as I know.

Tuatha are unlikely to be related with Annunaki. About royal famiies, that is more possible, but I cannot tell.

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Tyler Grimes
""Happy Birthday!""
10 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
17 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። added a discussion to the group Psychics and Shamans
Thumbnail

The Celtic Faery Path of the Shaman

The Celtic Faery Path of the ShamanThe Celtic faery path of the shaman is based on the faery faith of Western Europe.This belief is rooted in knowing that everything–in this world and the next–is alive and possesses its own spirit or soul. It is not a new belief system, as animism has been around since long before the birth of Christ.At one time man believed that everything had a soul; the trees, the earth, rocks, animals, everything. This included the belief they could also communicate with…See More
17 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
Wednesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service