Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

The Year Of Joy – 2019 & January Energy Forecast By Emmanuel Dagher

My beautiful friend,

It’s an honor for me to connect with your sacred presence again this way. I’m excited to update you on what the year 2019 has in store for us . . .

Before we begin, I am humbled and grateful to announce that this year marks the 10  Year Anniversary of these Energy Forecasts!

Whether you have been on this journey with me since Day One, or were recently introduced to these Forecasts … from the deepest parts of my heart, I thank you.

It’s because of your kindness, feedback, messages, Love, support, and friendship that these Forecasts have endured.

These Energy Forecasts were actually inspired by a dream.

In late 2008, I had an interesting dream that now I look back on as being one of the reasons why these Forecasts were birthed.

In the dream, I was sitting in a quiet café in what seemed to be the south of France, because I kept hearing people speaking French.

I was enjoying the scenic view surrounding me as I sat on the outside patio, sipping some chamomile tea, when an elder wise woman sat down at my table for two.

She looked to be in her late 80s or early 90s, yet her eyes were crystal clear, and her personality was filled with youthful, vibrant energy.

She spoke a bit about how much she loved music, dancing, and singing, and even got up and started to dance around a bit, insisting on leading me in a dance.

After dancing and giggling for what seemed to be a good while, she had a moment of seriousness, and whispered into my ear:

“The old world of fear and separation is dissolving quickly, and a new world of Unity and Love is emerging.

As this is happening, there will be many who promote the agenda of fear and chaos to keep things the same—in essence, to keep things unbalanced.

There will also be many new people who emerge disguised as spiritual teachers and guides, yet be mindful of their intentions.

Some things to look for: Are these teachers and guides all-inclusive in their outlook? Is their demeanor kind, compassionate, easy, and flexible?

Does what they share feel expansive? Is what they share empowering and healing?

True spirituality is all-inclusive. It is also very simple. If it feels complex and hard, usually it’s coming from a story the mind has created, rather than from our Spirit.”

After whispering all of this into my ear, she then started dancing again, giggled, and gave me a hug. I then woke up from the dream.

When I have dreams this vivid, I usually write them down for future reference.

I immediately wrote down everything I experienced in the dream, so I would not forget any of it once I had fully woken up and begun my day.

I usually don’t think about dreams that much, but this one kept standing out for me. I reflected and meditated on it for weeks afterward.

After a few weeks of contemplating, I began receiving the inner message, “Pay attention.”

I wrote that message down, and made it my mantra for the next few weeks.

As I was repeating “Pay Attention” throughout each day, I began to notice greater synchronicities happening all around me.

I began to see clear themes coming up for my friends, family, colleagues, and clients that mirrored one another.

It was like the invisible thread connecting us all was becoming very clear and visible.

My mom always tells me, “If you receive/see/hear things in 3s, whether they’re messages, opportunities, experiences—often it’s feedback that we’re meant to look at that situation more closely. It’s also a kind of confirmation.”

However, as I continued to affirm, “Pay Attention,” the confirmations were showing up much more often than usual.

After continued contemplation, meditation, and deep inner stillness, what was revealed to me was how interconnected we all are.

The concept of Oneness that we often read about in spiritual books was no longer just a concept.

It had become a real and palpable reality.

The dots were now connected, and I saw that we are all One Family!

It became very clear that when one of us is going through something, it often means we are all going through something similar.

From this new awareness—and with the desire to create something that helps bring us all together, by letting us know we are not alone on this journey called Life—the Energy Forecast was birthed.

With all my heart, I thank you for being such a bright reflection of Love and beauty in the world.

With each new Forecast, the realization that we are all connected anchored itself all the more for me—because of you and the wonderful feedback you offer.

Happy 10 Year Anniversary to us, and may we celebrate many more years of expansion, Love, and Unity together!

And now, let’s get right to the Forecast . . . 

Video - "Let The Light Language & AA Metatron Spin The Metatron Cube For Your Spiritual Upliftment" - https://youtu.be/apCFt0bLP9o

The Year of Joy

2019, which numerically represents a 3 Year, will be the year our Spirit lovingly nudges us to make our long-term joy and fulfillment a top priority in our lives once and for all.

This year will help those of us who still tend to sacrifice our own joy in order to fulfill the needs and expectations of others.

It will support us in refining ourselves out of these old patterns of self-neglect, so we can open ourselves up to receiving complete joy and fulfillment.

This will be the year in which we discover what helps us create real joy.

As we decide to get clear on aligning with joy, often we’re guided to take inventory of all the things we’ve allowed to disrupt our joy.

The first part of this year will serve as an excellent time for this, so that we can heal and move past anything we’ve allowed to distract us from creating real joy. 

The healing begins when we allow ourselves to acknowledge, honor, and feel all of our emotions.

Our emotions are like our children, who just desire to receive our attention and affection.

Rather than hiding, blaming, or brushing our emotions aside, we can allow ourselves to feel them in a way that is authentic to who we are.

When we do that, we remove the feelings of shame and the pressure we’ve placed on ourselves to not feel or experience them.

By removing that pressure, we give our emotions the chance to heal. This creates the space for authentic joy and peace to be fully realized.

Just as we have the ability to offer this healing for ourselves, we also have the opportunity to offer this to others, simply by letting go of the need to blame, judge, and have personal expectations about how we “think” they should be.

The state of our personal lives (if we are not experiencing joy very often) and the state of humanity right now is just an indicator that we are all asking to receive more Love and compassion.

We begin by first offering this Love and compassion to all aspects of ourselves—physically, mentally,emotionally, financially, and spiritually.

Then, for those who are unable to offer us compassion, we offer them compassion, so that they can learn how to give that to themselves and others. It creates a domino effect.

We are the only ones responsible for our own personal joy and well-being. Knowing this, we can become empowered, realizing that our authentic joy can only come from within ourselves.

This year will provide us with many opportunities to awaken lasting joy, in ways we may not have given ourselves before now!

All that’s asked of us, is to allow ourselves to feel all of our emotions, and to notice and pay attention to the opportunities that present themselves.

Since 2019 is the Year of Joy, there’s a great deal of extra lightness, ease, peace, creativity, laughter, beauty, community, clarity, and magic available to us now.

To receive and experience more of these qualities, it will serve us significantly to make ourselves and our well-being the top priority in our lives.

Waking Up from a Dream

Towards the beginning of 2019, it will feel to many of us that we have awakened from a dream.

It will feel as if we are being more ourselves than ever before.

2018 was a very challenging year, probably one of the hardest for many, even though it was also one of the most spiritually expansive years we’ve experienced in our lifetime.

So many people’s worlds were turned upside down and inside out. Yet it all happened to bring us back to being the purest, most authentic version of ourselves

For those who have been doing the inner work, 2019 will feel like a welcome relief.

Of course, there will always be intense cycles that take place in each year.

Yet 2019 will bring a renewed sense of vitality and optimism that will help us feel we’re back, and feeling better than we’ve ever felt before.

The Spotlight is on You

The world we see around us is simply a reflection of how we are treating ourselves.

Those who decide to release the pattern of putting other people’s needs before their own will see the world around them mirror that decision.

When we nurture and love ourselves completely, the world around us will show up in the same exact way. Naturally as we do things for ourselves first, our lives then expand in ways that support us in that.

When others enter the presence of someone who makes themselves a top priority in their life, it can be felt instantly. There is nothing more attractive then someone who loves themselves, and we’re not speaking of a love that only comes from an egoic space.

When someone loves themselves and makes themselves their top priority, they no longer need anything outside themselves.

They are no longer desperate and attached to making people, places, experiences, and outcomes behave in a certain way.

Because of this, other people gravitate toward them, wanting to support, help, and be around someone who operates from this way of being.

As you continue to expand into deep and nourishing self-Love this year, you will notice that the spotlight will be shining on you. You will see doors opening for you, and new blessings showing up in your life.

Overall, this is going to be one of the most magical years we’ve ever experienced.

All that’s asked of us, is to make our own joy and well-being our top priority, and everything else will take care of itself.

May this new year of 2019 bring you the happiest, healthiest, and wealthiest blessings you’ve ever experienced!

Until next time,

Miraculously yours,

Emmanuel

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

At the most beautiful place I’ve ever been I reached out into the stream and there was a crystal. I held it in my right hand and connected to the crystalline grid of grandmother earth.  

I bet connecting to the crystalline grid of Gaia was a nice experience for you Tara. Thank you so much for sharing.

When I connect to Gaia's crystalline grid, I am visualizing  a Divine Golden Light streaming thru me from Source to all of Gaia and Gaia's crystalline grid, grounding me on Gaia and in Gaia's crystalline grid.

Infinite Blessings of Divine Love & Light,

Steve

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
Monday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Celticlass
""Happy Birthday!""
Monday
Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Higher Realms
Thumbnail

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness ! By Suzanne Giessman

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness !By Suzanne GiessmanWhen in turmoil, what is your best tool? The same as it is at any time, dear one: awareness. “But I am always aware!” you declare, and there you err. You may be aware of frightening sensations, and you reach for the nearest sedative, be it in pill form, liquid, or something edible and delectable.This is…See More
Monday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service