Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

I watched a vid today and I got interesting thoughts about alines. Arcturians, pleiadians and others were mentioned in video as saviors of humanity, wise and ancient race helping humans. But latealy I learned some interesting things, which makes me laugh at such claims.

I think that the truth is bit more carnal. There was that great war, when Maldek was destroyed. I think that it shaked many and they left this warzone in fear, hoping to leave it all behind, but carma! Carma was there for them all and since it affected Earth and is ever since, it is affecting them too.

Atomic bombs used at second WW shaked many again as it reavealed worsening of situation here and it all was fault of these great civilisations. They realised their mistake in evading what they had done. So they returned here now, because of the fact that this is their chance.

Yes, a chance to help us, butwe are not much to them. No, no, no. It is fear that pushed them here as since if they will do nothing and let thi planet be destroyed, entire solar system wil be lost, one planet after another in stupid wars caused by them. It is the last chance to stop it. And if they do nothing, there will be very little left to do to ease their own misfortune. Now they have chance to change the odds, to change their own future to the better and ease their own carma. They are here to save themselves through us.

"They have their own reasons for helping us," yeah, I didn't get that when I've read it in Lord of the rings book, but now it makes sense.

They try to save us, true, in their own ways and often not the best at all, but at elast they try, because in us they see their own salvation, but admitting that, well, that is way too much for their pride. But let us forgive them that. They at least try and it is up to us too, Only we can save ourselves, but no shame for us either by accepting some help.

Views: 321

Replies to This Discussion

Ugh... I don't like babies. At least human ones

Yes, I use disguise, stelf mode. XD But when I go into the world using my... public name...

Well, it gets confusing, but this is more real me, than my "normal human image" I use in work. That is more of stealth mode, than this.

And I can get from too tight hug. My fangs are sharp.

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

Oh my!.. keep your  true self  in a disguise or underwraps,stelf is the best mode to be in I tell yah..dont show everyone,then they have you all sussed LOL..

Related image

Morell Sunweaver said:

What? You and Warrior spirit? Well, okay, that is possible.

But no matter if we ry to be scary, someone will always see us as sweet. No escape from that.

Morell I know you dont like babies...more reason why I use them.. but didnt you know that your picture here looks like too much of a pretty boy Japanese sanguine with a grump on his face,... to me being in stelf mode has to be totally opposite to what you are or are seen like by others..thus something one least expects...hense I use the babies..their expressions speak for themselves too..lol..you know I'm being light hearted & jiving that way ..

Image result for Babies with expressions

Morell Sunweaver said:

Ugh... I don't like babies. At least human ones

Yes, I use disguise, stelf mode. XD But when I go into the world using my... public name...

Well, it gets confusing, but this is more real me, than my "normal human image" I use in work. That is more of stealth mode, than this.

And I can get from too tight hug. My fangs are sharp.

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። said:

Oh my!.. keep your  true self  in a disguise or underwraps,stelf is the best mode to be in I tell yah..dont show everyone,then they have you all sussed LOL..

Related image

Morell Sunweaver said:

What? You and Warrior spirit? Well, okay, that is possible.

But no matter if we ry to be scary, someone will always see us as sweet. No escape from that.

Yeah that's more like it stelf mode or incognito..weird looking bat I must say..plus there are so many different types..

Morell Sunweaver said:

Bats are magnificent creatures. Might be black vampire bat or something similar, looks tropical.

Found it!.. I think its Australia's black flying fox..apparently they are one of the largest bats..with wingspans up to six feet (two meters)!

https://wildlife.org.au/flying-foxes-in-decline-were-taking-action-...

Sweet bats! I thought that it is some kind of fruit bat.

Yes they are a species of fruit bat..cute for sure..facials on them.

If I may be honest: I came to this world for what might seem to be rather...selfish?...purposes. A second chance with my soulmate, to whom I am now married. I struggle with a martyr complex in actuality and that is not genuine love. It is not genuine service to others. 

We must take personal responsibility.

I agree not all are benevolent. There is such a thing as diplomacy and we should grow up enough to utilize it. 
in the past 40 years awareness of all this has greatly, greatly increased. If it’s not got some truth to it many millions of people seemed to have spontaneously thought the same thing or something similar. Also, not all channels are accurate. Then again what is “accurate”. I believe we heed to grow up and take responsibility for our planet ourselves 

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Danagonia
""Happy Birthday!""
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video was featured

Glass Beams - 'Mahal EP' (Full Live Performance)

Glass Beams perform all tracks from their 'Mahal' EP, out now on @ninjatune : https://glassbeams.lnk.to/mahalYo Subscribe: https://found.ee/gb-ys
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a video
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Elves and Tolkien in the group Elves
"Thank-you for your thoughts Silver Flame,sadly Morell isnt in the site anymore to respond back on this post,but I will take the opportunity instead if thats ok with you, your right we do have to live in our own soulful nature,..the ancients…"
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
Monday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Celticlass
""Happy Birthday!""
Monday
Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Higher Realms
Thumbnail

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness ! By Suzanne Giessman

Live In The Present Moment With Divine Awareness !By Suzanne GiessmanWhen in turmoil, what is your best tool? The same as it is at any time, dear one: awareness. “But I am always aware!” you declare, and there you err. You may be aware of frightening sensations, and you reach for the nearest sedative, be it in pill form, liquid, or something edible and delectable.This is…See More
Monday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service