Elven World Adventures

Celtic Mythology, Multidimensional Soul Star Travelers, Tuatha de Danann

I've had many experiences with the paranormal. I'm an energy sensitive and can sense ghost energy in places usually as soon as I walk in. Especially if that spirit is in any way unhappy. But this discussion is about happy spirits and a restaurant that my brother used to own in Lake George, New York.

I worked for three summers in this restaurant and had almost nightly visits from the spirit entities that didn't want to leave the building. One of them, I think, was the builder and first owner of this building. The building was over two hundred years old. They played games with me which did nothing to scare me even if they were trying. Mostly I just felt they were bored and were trying to see if they could get a reaction out of me especially at night after we closed and when I was the only in the building. 

The second most memorable of these happenings happened one night when I was closing out the books for the day, I was the night manager. I used to turn the stereo up as I finished my daily chores and counted out the register. It was summer time so many of the windows were still open. I would close them when I was leaving for the night.

And on this one particular night as I was working with the calculator when suddenly all the power in the building shut off. I looked around to see if any of the stores across the street still had power, which they all did, so I knew it was just our building. I sat for a couple of minutes being a bit confused about what had happened when I suddenly got an impression about the stereo. Remember, I'm energy sensitive.

I looked up at the ceiling and said, " Ok, I tell you what, if I promise to turn the stereo off." That's as far as I got. The power suddenly came back on and I moved very quickly to turn the stereo off.

The next day I found out that the people who were staying in the cabins that were very near by the restaurant came in to thank us for turning the stereo off because it was keeping them awake.  

Post script to this story: A few days later as I was doing my nightly chores I looked up at the ceiling and asked if I could turn the stereo on as long as I promised to keep the volume way down? The power never shut off after that night or any other night during the summers that I worked their. And none of the people in the cabins ever said anything about the stereo being to loud again! I'm pretty sure that the ghosts were looking out for them!

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

That's why I use headphones. Even when you like to make yourself deaf with the beat, you rarely disturb surroundings.

Beautiful experiences. It is common and a good thing when dead care for the living.

In my brothers restaurant I didn't have that option. The stereo was quite a distance from the counter I was working on. But yes, I use headphones whenever I can.

Morell Sunweaver said:

That's why I use headphones. Even when you like to make yourself deaf with the beat, you rarely disturb surroundings.

Beautiful experiences. It is common and a good thing when dead care for the living.

These Spirits there got a lesson on the' evolutionary music tastes of the 20th century no doubt..lol..now I wonder what they would they have done if you'd been playing some raw heavy metal music to them..could have been a totally different story or a case like that in a 1970's horror movie or something..we never know how these experiences will play out, lucky for you it was just turning off the electrics just to let you know they didn't like it..

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

Happy new moon

Happy Elven Full moon! Yavanna is Among the Valar, stands out for her compassionate representation of the voiceless, her commitment to peace, and the bodies of even the smallest and most overlooked in Arda. She is called Kementari, Queen of the Earth,

Created by Tara Sep 10, 2022 at 1:32pm. Last updated by Tara Sep 10.

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on chris smith's blog post Can fae be dangerous
"I've never had any issues with any of the elf/fae wood spirits myself,they all seem more timid of me being in their wooded realm,curiosity gets the better of them in the end though & they come closer to observe me..but then anything…"
Wednesday
Ametrine -(MHZ) commented on chris smith's blog post Can fae be dangerous
Wednesday
Ametrine -(MHZ) commented on chris smith's blog post Can fae be dangerous
"Fae can be dangerous yes, I agree with Morell. "
Wednesday
Morell Sunweaver commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Elves
"Hey people, we have interesting blog post here and I'm still the only one who replied to it although it is quite cool elven and fae toppic: https://elvenworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/can-far-be-dangerous"
Wednesday
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
Wednesday
Steven Hutchinson added 2 discussions to the group Messages from Angels and Ascended Masters
Wednesday
Morell Sunweaver liked chris smith's blog post Can fae be dangerous
Sep 26
Morell Sunweaver commented on chris smith's blog post Can fae be dangerous
"Elves and fae can definitely be very dangerous. But they also have some real laws to follow and they are way more reasonable than humans. So when you harm them, yeah they can go for you and take a revenge, but many of them rather preffer to stay…"
Sep 26
Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Angels and Ascended Masters
Sep 26
chris smith posted a blog post

Can fae be dangerous

Hey there's a lot of different views on fae being dangerous or good in certain situations some people offer caution in dealing with them and others speak good of them but not the dangers other fae pose. What do you all think have any of you experienced fae and elven civilizations and what's it like among the fae people's.
Sep 26
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Tanner's blog post Starseeds.net is back
"Makes no difference if the family member is your legal guardian or not,simply dont play into their reality of toxicity,control or abuse... because as a soul you have personal boundaries that need to be respected by everyone & that includes your…"
Sep 22
Kaldara commented on Tanner's blog post Starseeds.net is back
"The only complication is that particular family member is my legal guardian"
Sep 22
"I will begin taking the neccessary steps.  Another has offered assistance."
Sep 22
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Tanner's blog post Starseeds.net is back
"Well you keep staying attached to it all,thus allowing it to effect you.. & that's your problem..Avoid playing into their reality...simply say no and walk away..that family member dosnt own you nor your free will choices.."
Sep 22
"I wish I could let go of toxic relationships with certain family members but that member refuses to let me."
Sep 22
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
Sep 21

© 2022   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service