Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann

Elven Mythology & Spirituality, Celtic culture, multidimensional Earth

Catherine Anne Colchan Leslie-Fa's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (3) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I hope you find the hidden cause just the same."

Catherine Anne Colchan Leslie-Fa replied Dec 23, 2019 to Belief

7 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Catherine Anne Colchan Leslie-Fa

"I wonder if blocks have been put in place to help you heal a hidden wound or problem…"

Catherine Anne Colchan Leslie-Fa replied Dec 22, 2019 to Belief

7 Dec 23, 2019

"I wish to loose the excess fat in my liver and to live a healthy elven life."

Catherine Anne Colchan Leslie-Fa replied Dec 22, 2019 to Belief

7 Dec 23, 2019

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

ElvenWorld Celtic Fantasy Adventures

Celtic Fantasy, Mythology and Wisdom. Learn more about the Celtic Pantheon at www.elvenworld.org
The Elven World Adventures are part of a culture and community you see here. Please join us and share the wisdom and beauty.

Created by T.E. Pelton Mar 11, 2018 at 7:20pm. Last updated by T.E. Pelton Mar 11, 2018.

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

T.E. Pelton left a comment for Ryna de Liane
"Hello I cannot speak for Tolkien but the Elvenfolk have been written about for centuries. i can speak that the Elven are real beings who are here now on Earth but in another dimension. Tuning yourself to their vibration and going to places they…"
19 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver posted a status
"LOTR was not channeled, Tolkien was writing basing on his past lives memories..."
Tuesday
Woke left a comment for Ryna de Liane
"About a question you postet at https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1150645/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=ContinueHave you found an answer yet? Thank you and kind regards, Woke"
Tuesday
Woke left a comment for Morell Sunweaver
"Thank you!"
Tuesday
Woke left a comment for Steven Hutchinson
"Thank you very much Steven!"
Tuesday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Tanner's blog post Starseeds.net is back
"@Kaldara - Often when one uses their own power against another, Karma has its way and thus focuses to shove it back onto them in a mirror effect..there are just so many people on this planet that are more wrapped up in themselves & so much so…"
Tuesday
Kaldara commented on Tanner's blog post Starseeds.net is back
"I tried abusing my power against another, nearly killing myself in the process and got stopped by an unseen collective force that literally saved my life by stopping me."
Monday
T.E. Pelton commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
"Lol"
Monday
Woke and T.E. Pelton are now friends
Sunday
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
Sunday
Morell Sunweaver left a comment for Woke
"Welcome among the elves."
Sunday
Steven Hutchinson left a comment for Woke
"I am delighted to welcome you to Elven World. Infinite Blessings with the Highest Divine Energies of God's Love, Light, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for you this year, Steve"
Sunday
Woke is now a member of Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann
Sunday
Morell Sunweaver replied to chris smith's discussion elves in hanova.
"Are you from Hanova, Chris?"
Saturday
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
Feb 20
T.E. Pelton left a comment for Ashelyn
"You are beautiful. To ask yourself Who Am I ? Is a wise meditation. Xoxo"
Feb 18

© 2020   Created by T.E. Pelton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service