Elven World Adventures

Celtic Mythology, Multidimensional Soul Star Travelers, Tuatha de Danann

Hello all! My name is Autumn and I am new to this wonderful website. I was previously on starseeds before it shut down and met some nice people along the way. I'm a Gemini sun, Cancer moon, and Capricorn rising. I like angels & other supernatural beings. I'm looking forward to meeting your lovely faces tonight if anyone would like to communicate with me. If you'd like to know more, let me know!

Yours truly,

Autumn K

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello. Communication here is difficult to have, as we are from multiple time-zones and chat is mute for all browsers without flash. However there are few active members who are commenting. so I believe that you can find new friends here among us no problem. You are already finding us, right? :D

Yes, I agree. I don't see many people online while I'm online here during the day. I'm in the eastern time. And yes, you're correct! I'm glad I joined this site. I hope I meet some new people.

Morell Sunweaver said:

Hello. Communication here is difficult to have, as we are from multiple time-zones and chat is mute for all browsers without flash. However there are few active members who are commenting. so I believe that you can find new friends here among us no problem. You are already finding us, right? :D

I think it’s good for making friends !  

love to learn more about you and your work here in Earth! Hope you post your pictures and videos too! 

P.s. Not really able to spend more $ on the site but I’m open to upgrades if we had dedicated manager. So we’re kind of quiet, grounded.  If you look deep into the groups is amazing info. And people come and go. Always open for ideas, 

Thanks a bunch. You seem sweet. I'll post some photo's soon.

Tara Pelton said:

I think it’s good for making friends !  

love to learn more about you and your work here in Earth! Hope you post your pictures and videos too! 

P.s. Not really able to spend more $ on the site but I’m open to upgrades if we had dedicated manager. So we’re kind of quiet, grounded.  If you look deep into the groups is amazing info. And people come and go. Always open for ideas, 

Hi Autumn and everyone,

I am happy to facilitate a weekly meeting online so everyone can chat live. 
I could use a little help to set up the platform you want to use for it. 

I can channel messages from the masters, and answer questions, and provide guidance and love energy

or readings from books and music and facilitate that for others. 

I don’t charge for my time, just would like support to establish a platform you’d like, please
could be zoom, online radio show, Skype, etc. 

that is a way we can get better connected … we need to flood power to the crystalline grid and take this all to the next level!

love to all, T

You should make a Skype! My username is skeletubbiex if you'd like to add me. We could make a group chat and talk there :)

Tara Pelton said:

Hi Autumn and everyone,

I am happy to facilitate a weekly meeting online so everyone can chat live. 
I could use a little help to set up the platform you want to use for it. 

I can channel messages from the masters, and answer questions, and provide guidance and love energy

or readings from books and music and facilitate that for others. 

I don’t charge for my time, just would like support to establish a platform you’d like, please
could be zoom, online radio show, Skype, etc. 

that is a way we can get better connected … we need to flood power to the crystalline grid and take this all to the next level!

love to all, T

Agreed, Skype is great way to connect. I was on some zoom meeting as well, as it doesn't require registration. I have more problem with time zones than with connection clients. (also discord is cool paltform)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

ElvenWorld Celtic Fantasy Adventures

Celtic indigenous wisdom & Mythology. Learn more about the Celtic Pantheon at www.elvenworld.org
The Elven World Adventures are part of a culture and community you see here. Please join us and share the wisdom and beauty.

Created by Tara Pelton Mar 11, 2018 at 7:20pm. Last updated by Tara Pelton Jan 13.

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Latest Activity

Morell Sunweaver replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion I Am a Soul in a Human Space Suit.. in the group Galactics, Starseeds, Crystals, Star Travelers, Pleiadians and more
"Nice music."
1 hour ago
Morell Sunweaver liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s blog post Indigo Children Indoctrinated into Falsely Created World & Reality..
2 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a blog post

Indigo Children Indoctrinated into Falsely Created World & Reality..

Indigo Children Indoctrinated Into a Falsely Created World & Reality..I wish to send out a warning to all about religious mind control within this reality & indoctrinated into our new generation of Indigo/Chrystalline/Octrine star children...Just the other day on a website I entered a discussion on a blog post titled: - 'About Gifted Children' and it was about their realities & the abilities of these Autistic, Asbergers, ADHD & the gifted children,and what they can see that…See More
14 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። added 2 discussions to the group Galactics, Starseeds, Crystals, Star Travelers, Pleiadians and more
14 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver replied to Bill Walker's discussion A Photo Taken by the Mars Curiosity Rover
"Of course, but at the first sight even I was like: Wtf did that robot find there? :D As it reminded me of the traps of Myrmeleon formicarius, they use them to catch and eat other bugs. Not the same thing at all, but still..."
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Bill Walker's discussion A Photo Taken by the Mars Curiosity Rover
"LOL you can even see the shadow of the rover above them..so was it taking samples of the rock."
yesterday
Morell Sunweaver replied to Bill Walker's discussion Hollywood's vision of Elves in the group Elves
"Well, I do have experience with Vala Melkor, so there might be elven lands. Elves were known to the vikings and Celts, who had possibly contacts with other worlds, so elves might be existing quite fine somewhere in the galaxy. Some believe that they…"
yesterday
Morell Sunweaver replied to Bill Walker's discussion A Photo Taken by the Mars Curiosity Rover
"Hey, here you have something very strange photographed on mars! uh... and before yous tart making wild ideas... well, those are drilling holes made by the rover Perseverance. :D Closeup"
yesterday
Cosmic Traveller liked Morell Sunweaver's discussion Shadow Self: How to Embrace Your Inner Darkness (3 Techniques)
yesterday
Morell Sunweaver added a discussion to the group Shadow Work and Dark Night of the Soul
Thumbnail

Shadow Self: How to Embrace Your Inner Darkness (3 Techniques)

Borrowed from: https://lonerwolf.com/shadow-self/by · Jun 12, 2021 · 261 CommentsBeneath the social mask we wear every day, we have a hidden shadow side: an impulsive, wounded, sad, or isolated part that we generally try to ignore. The Shadow can be a source of emotional richness and vitality,…See More
yesterday
Morell Sunweaver joined Carl Gustaf Prien's group
Thumbnail

Shadow Work and Dark Night of the Soul

Shadow Work - This group is to discuss intuitive psychology, esoteric psychology, Dr. Carl Jung's work, as well as sharing information and experiences with regards to doing Shadow Work.  Topics such as 'Dark Night of the Soul' are included.See More
yesterday
Morell Sunweaver replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion Dark music for relaxation in darkness in the group Dark beings, night beings
yesterday
Morell Sunweaver commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Psychics and Shamans
yesterday
Morell Sunweaver commented on Tara Pelton's group Shores of Valinor
"It is worth the time to learn a lot about viking spirituality, that is strongly connected with Toliken's work. It really helps me to rip off all that Christianity plague Tolkien added to the knowledge he was giving to humans. I'm wondering…"
Saturday
Tara Pelton posted a status
Friday
Tara Pelton posted a status
"You can search for Time of the Sixth Sun to watch this film about indigenous shamanism for free until 29 Nov xoxo"
Friday

© 2021   Created by Tara Pelton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service