Elven World: Return of The Tuatha de Danann

Elven Mythology & Spirituality, Celtic culture, multidimensional Earth

The place used to meditate should be well prepared as it is used for training your soul and mind.

But that counts even for place in nature. With a little humor I must admit that my routine in meditating is...

Coming to the place...

Collecting the litter...

washing my hands...

collecting more litter...

washing my hands...

collecting more litter...

washing my hands...

Finally reaching my favorite spot without finding more litter...

Meditating...

ending for aching back or legs...

little rest...

Leaving the place...

And sometimes I make there sanctuary as I present them here, not sure why, if to make place more holy or to provoke people and see how they act towards not their spirituality.

Oh, I also found this.

How do you live through your meditations?

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me, too! it’s meditation for loving earth

Oh, today was challenging. It began to rain just when I sat by the river to meditate. Rain distrubs you when concentrating so you can really show strength of character.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

ElvenWorld Celtic Fantasy Adventures

Celtic Fantasy, Mythology and Wisdom. Learn more about the Celtic Pantheon at www.elvenworld.org
The Elven World Adventures are part of a culture and community you see here. Please join us and share the wisdom and beauty.

Created by Tara Pelton Mar 11, 2018 at 7:20pm. Last updated by Tara Pelton Mar 11, 2018.

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Das Schwarze Schiff Kapitan updated their profile
4 hours ago
Angel Aurora liked Aeylyeaelle Elvin King's blog post Futurism and Conservativism
8 hours ago
Valsaryen updated their profile
10 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver commented on Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
Thumbnail

Raven Yoga

"Funny bird."
12 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
12 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver added a discussion to the group If something exists, there is fun of it
Thumbnail

Real kryptonite

I figured out funny idea.When scientists found out Maldek, the lost planet, they named it Krypton.Nof far from where I live a meteorit fell down a long time ago and when it hit, a lot of green crystals were created, or rather green glass, that is like no other on Earth.We call it Vltavine, but it might be called kryptonite too?...you know, those bookstores Luxor in my country also are funny fitting into the idea.See More
13 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver liked Das Schwarze Schiff Kapitan's blog post Awakening My "New" Body
13 hours ago
Das Schwarze Schiff Kapitan liked Morell Sunweaver's blog post I wonder
19 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver liked Aeylyeaelle Elvin King's blog post Futurism and Conservativism
20 hours ago
Morell Sunweaver posted a blog post

I wonder

We live in beautiful world, how is it possible that our lives are not so beautiful so often?It is strange question. But asking questions is important, without them there are no answers.See More
21 hours ago
Aeylyeaelle Elvin King posted blog posts
22 hours ago
Aeylyeaelle Elvin King posted photos
yesterday
Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Angels and Ascended Masters
Thumbnail

Claim Your Financial Freedom & Divine Abundance Now ! By Patricia Cota-Robles

Join Patricia Cota-Robles in the sacred invocation she shares to claim, actualize, and embody God's Peace & Abundance that is our birth rite. This affirmation is just one part of it: "I Am a Golden Flame of God's Abundance & Peace now made manifest and eternally sustained by God' Grace."Infinite Blessings with the Highest Divine Energies of God's Love, Enlightenment, Healing, Peace, Joy, and Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for Each of You in every moment, Steven HutchinsonSee More
yesterday
Das Schwarze Schiff Kapitan commented on Das Schwarze Schiff Kapitan's blog post Awakening My "New" Body
"Same here. I suppose there is a part of me that wishes that I could connect with them on a soul to soul level, but I cannot seem to. I can do so with starseeds, probably due to the vibrational wavelength, but not really with human souls, and…"
yesterday
Das Schwarze Schiff Kapitan replied to Das Schwarze Schiff Kapitan's discussion My Journey As A Videogame in the group If something exists, there is fun of it
"That's a nice game that was created (the Castlevania one you posted). It's neat seeing people create versions of loved games like that. Axiom does have the older style artwork to it, but it's done so well I thought it rather nice…"
yesterday
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
yesterday

© 2020   Created by Tara Pelton.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service