Elven World Starseeds

Soul Star Travelers, Elven World, Tuatha de Danann, EarthStar Nation

Rewinding a forest...Do you love to walk in woodlands or forests

What is it that brings you joy through walking in the woodlands and forests...how do you express this joy, does it make you feel creative...

internet image above

photo ~ Julie ~ "Trees are a part of who we are" 

Our planet depends on the oxygen from trees

It is proposed that one large tree can provide a day's supply of oxygen for up to four people. Trees also store carbon dioxide in their fibers helping to clean the air

Do you feel inspired by trees....

I've always loved photographing trees, sitting by trees, walking through trees...

Trees are our friends

Julie

photo ~ Julie

there is such beauty in trees

Please add your own pictures of trees......

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they're both types of anemone, the white one is more common and known as wood anemone I think Vlada, they make a beautiful carpet like covering, liking shady areas under the woodland trees

Ahhh ok yes a beautiful carpet in a woodland for sure, we dont have these here in the wild, only in ones gardens...Anemone nemorosa..is in the buttercup family Ranunculaceae..

what kind of flowers live in your woodlands in New Zealand Vlada

here's a link to several articles from the Woodland Trust "Wood Wise Forest Flora"

https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/media/1710/wood-wise-forest-flora.pdf

To be honest we dont have anything like what you have over there, you might see the odd wild forget me knot, morning glory & wandering dew, honey suckle, fox gloves, vipers bugloss, wild honesty and the brilliant yellow of Californian poppies and the red Valerian colours across the lowlands, some places you get transported seeds like nasturtium, mortbretia, but mostly its native undergrowth and grasses, heather & weed flowers like Queen Annes lace, thistle, white daisies,.in the South Island you could see Lupins. 

I'm always amazed when I find a new species of wild flower in the garden, guess its because of the birds carrying the seeds from meadow lands and verges around where I live.

I brought back red valerian seeds from the seaside of Wales and they grow where they sow in my front garden.  They seem to enjoy being embedded in the limestone chipping at the front of the house, anywhere where there is a crack to embed themselves, for example between the edging and pavement of the garden.

Dont you love it when things just self seed or grow in cracks, I love seeing ferns growing out of nowhere, a rock or a brick on the side of house, I've also seen young bonsai trees growing out of rocks when I go treking and often thoughts to take one home but then forget to do so when I return..I have a rabbits paw fern growing on a piece of limestone block I was given it by a client..just noticed this week that my slipper orchid is starting to flower, I will take photo's of it tomorrow..and share in the flower diva group..

when I look at where things grow, the nature of everything always chooses the best places, guess you feel the same.  Yes that would be great, thanks...I like to see the wild alongside the cultivated, I'm not good at pulling what some folks call weeds as I see them as part of the particular landscape and they have a part to play and a beauty to see.  My eye was taken by watching the bees in the clover that was growing in the slates of the garden path.  Beautiful sunny day yesterday so I sat outside for most of the day listening to and watching the birds in my garden

I hear yah, I'm so similar.. everything has its place & right to survive...I tend to take pictures or things that any other person is likely not to see or even be interested in. That eye for the finer detail of things comes into play every where I go.. these old cone shaped storage grain sheds? caught my eye years ago, I was going to paint them but go ask the farmer if I could get closer to take better pictures or sit near them to paint them,.. but couldn't see which home to knock on the door to ask..so may go back this year in spring.. I didn't even know they were there, not seen or heard anyone talk about them, they are very old probably from the 1800's maybe?..

You are attuned to the landscape, and the feeling of the energy there, so as well as the beauty of the visual image there is a heart connection and an urge to feel that energy again, hence the desire to replicate the image with a painting...maybe a visit back there and ask why this place is important to you Vlada

Oh it was just the shapes of those buildings that got my attention, they kinda reminded me of the shapes of farm structures in Holland I saw.  They must be old, cos they dont build things like that on farms these days.

Did you once mention that you had ancestors/relations in Holland Vlada, and yes the buildings on your picture are reminiscent of past times, they're beautiful, I couldn't find an image to match online when I was looking through, so not sure of the date/time of building.

Well yeah my biological father has Dutch heritage, but why does that have any baring on these buildings other than they looked like similar structures in Holland I recall seeing, as I also saw windmills with cone shaped walls.., Yes they are old, I'd say built in the late 1880's back to when this town was first built maybe..

I had meant to go find the house who owns this section of field to find out more about them directly, cos I couldnt find anything similar online either.. but then I googled the real name of my towns district being its called Ohinamuri  region & its history and I found out  way more.. that it is the remnants of a old 1800's flour mill, and the penny dropped even more as the name of the road its on is Mill Road..

Read more on it from link below..

https://ohinemuri.org.nz/journals/journal-13-may-1970/reminiscences...

Here is a picture I took of a 1800's house in Town also  that I intend to paint one day, and I'm pleased I took this picture as the Maori destroyed the house and burnt it down to build a new Kohungarao play group building..

Next Painting Project IMG_4702

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

Tara posted photos
1 hour ago
StarGhost liked Carl Gustaf Prien's group Atlanteans, Lemurians, Telosians
17 hours ago
Julie liked ënagualí~ᏉLAᗪἇ ኔጡ።'s blog post Cant See For The Jungle.. Then Come Into My Forest -Pt2
yesterday
Tara commented on ënagualí~ᏉLAᗪἇ ኔጡ።'s blog post Cant See For The Jungle.. Then Come Into My Forest -Pt2
"I’m still blown away by the dragonflies!! And the music and poetry. So lovely "
yesterday
Tara left a comment for Brianna
"Thank you so much for your presence and I for one would love to learn more about the heritage.  Your dark hair and light skin is like my mother’s who was a black Irish beauty.  "
yesterday
Tara liked Julie's discussion Water Quality where you are...Doing something to make a difference to quality of life
yesterday
Tara posted a status
"I just love all this beautiful conversation here and HAPPY ECLIPSE !!"
yesterday
ënagualí~ᏉLAᗪἇ ኔጡ። commented on ënagualí~ᏉLAᗪἇ ኔጡ።'s blog post Cant See For The Jungle.. Then Come Into My Forest -Pt2
"Thank-you for your added thoughts I so gel with them all, like like catching butterflies for sure, & planting seeds, I always said that I plant thought seeds into people and they grow fast,.. and yes we artists/writers/poets are just naturals at…"
yesterday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service