Elven World Adventures

Celtic Mythology, Multidimensional Soul Star Travelers, Tuatha de Danann

BlueTiger's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I celebrate Mabon in the OtherWorld, With friends and family there. My Tuatha De Dan…"

BlueTiger replied Sep 17, 2018 to Mabon

8 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Tara

"Hello and is good to see you back. "

BlueTiger replied Aug 6, 2018 to Very late Lammas/Lughnasadh blessings to all here at Elven World!

10 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by Derek Moore

"Thank you and Will look forward to your posts. "

BlueTiger replied Jun 26, 2018 to Telos, Hollow Earth, Elven, Inner earth

14 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Tara

"It is hard to say if they are the same or not. Tír na nÓg has many names. Being that…"

BlueTiger replied Jun 18, 2018 to Telos, Hollow Earth, Elven, Inner earth

14 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Tara

"To me i don't use the term magic for those type of things. I feel that all capable o…"

BlueTiger replied Jun 12, 2018 to Magic - what is magic - to you?

24 Jun 24, 2018
Reply by ADDY DUBOIS

"I could never be vegetarian. My ex was and I did try to be for a while it  left me f…"

BlueTiger replied Jun 12, 2018 to Psychic Vampire

42 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Morell Sunweaver

"Thing i find interesting is almost everything is in a way psychic vampire. As Everyt…"

BlueTiger replied Jun 11, 2018 to Psychic Vampire

42 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Morell Sunweaver

"My advice is to look with in your self. The Sidhe and Tuatha De Danann around me sai…"

BlueTiger replied May 21, 2018 to Am i a Sidhe?

11 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Arethinn aTinderel

"Hello and welcome  "

BlueTiger replied Apr 16, 2018 to Hello!

3 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Tara

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

Happy new moon

Happy Elven Full moon! Yavanna is Among the Valar, stands out for her compassionate representation of the voiceless, her commitment to peace, and the bodies of even the smallest and most overlooked in Arda. She is called Kementari, Queen of the Earth,

Created by Tara Sep 10, 2022 at 1:32pm. Last updated by Tara Sep 10.

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Angels and Ascended Masters
38 minutes ago
chris smith posted a blog post

Can fae be dangerous

Hey there's a lot of different views on fae being dangerous or good in certain situations some people offer caution in dealing with them and others speak good of them but not the dangers other fae pose. What do you all think have any of you experienced fae and elven civilizations and what's it like among the fae people's.
2 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Tanner's blog post Starseeds.net is back
"Makes no difference if the family member is your legal guardian or not,simply dont play into their reality of toxicity,control or abuse... because as a soul you have personal boundaries that need to be respected by everyone & that includes your…"
Thursday
Kaldara commented on Tanner's blog post Starseeds.net is back
"The only complication is that particular family member is my legal guardian"
Thursday
"I will begin taking the neccessary steps.  Another has offered assistance."
Thursday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Tanner's blog post Starseeds.net is back
"Well you keep staying attached to it all,thus allowing it to effect you.. & that's your problem..Avoid playing into their reality...simply say no and walk away..that family member dosnt own you nor your free will choices.."
Thursday
"I wish I could let go of toxic relationships with certain family members but that member refuses to let me."
Thursday
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
Wednesday
Morell Sunweaver commented on Morell Sunweaver's group If something exists, there is fun of it
Wednesday
Morell Sunweaver replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion elven spirituality in the group Elves
"For sure, it is always easier to see others clearly than yourself, especially when you look carefully."
Wednesday
Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Angels and Ascended Masters
Thumbnail

2022 - Awakening Gaia - By Gene Keyes

2022 - Awakening Gaia - By Gene KeyesWeaving the World Together - A Dreamtime journey through the animal soul of Gaia |This transmission guides us deep into the collective dreaming of our planetary spirit, hitching a ride on 14 of the great totem creatures of Gaia.Dreaming across cultures and continents, weaving a magical tapestry of diversity within unity, we come to…See More
Sep 20
Thumbnail

Being A Source Of Awakening By Natalie Glasson & The Nature Kingdom

Being A Source Of Awakening By Natalie Glasson &The Nature Kingdom Sacred bliss and love, we extend to your being now. We are a collective consciousness, the collective energy of the Nature Kingdom. We are the spirits, the souls that oversee the Nature Kingdom while also inhabiting it. We wish to…See More
Sep 14
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion elven spirituality in the group Elves
"Also it paints a deeper picture to who you are the more that's spoken upon these white pages.. yes.."
Sep 13
Ametrine -(MHZ) replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion elven spirituality in the group Elves
"I feel you. "
Sep 13
Morell Sunweaver replied to Morell Sunweaver's discussion elven spirituality in the group Elves
"Thanks people. At least I've got something, although it's very little. Yeah, humanity has a problem with their connection with the nature and themselves as well. But to find something really elvish is so difficult. It makes it more…"
Sep 13
Steven Hutchinson commented on Steven Hutchinson's video
Thumbnail

IN BETWEEN: SOUND CEREMONY by The Medicine Of Sound

"Thanks for sharing that Morell. I really enjoyed the video as well."
Sep 13

© 2022   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service