Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

Is there a notable difference between Elves and Fae? I have a few faery books and they lump elves, Fae, mermaids, undines, gnomes, trolls and dwarves under the same category. I think I have had past lives as Tuatha de Danann. According to mythology, after the Fomorians defeated the Tuatha, they went underground and became the Sidhe. Last I checked the Sidhe are faeries.What thoughts do you have about this? Feel free to share. :)

Views: 4486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was not Dagda , King of the Tuatha De Dannan a big man wielding a giant club ?
So , what is the difference between fairies and elves ?

Both elves and fairies are considered divinity , or the offspring of divinity .
Elve are depicted more with out wings where as fairies mostly have wings .

Elves more than often are depicted as evil , pranksters , bad etc .
The fairies are shown to be the authorities of fate , or destinies . Remember that the word fairies is from the word fates .
Other beings that have wings are angels and some demons.
And some angels married humans , they found the women beautiful, and they had children .
This is from biblical texts and the book of Enoch.
The bible goes on t o say these children became mighty men of old, mighty men of renoun .
The word renoun in the original Hebrew means of conspicuous authority.
I'm thinking royalty here . Why ? , because in days of old many a Caesar, many a royal considered themselves demigods .
A demigod is half human ,
half divinity yes ?
Would they maybe be presented with wings ? Would they be in a position to appoint destiny to their people ?
I think so .
These angels , also called the watchers , or Grigori (gregor) gave technology and arts to their offspring.
Lets see what some of those watchers taught, and in no doubt they would of taught their wives and children first

Translation 1Translation 2TeachingAzazelAzazyelSwords Knives Shields Breastplates Metals & Metalwork 
Bracelets-Cosmetics Precious Stones Colouring and Tinctures
SemjazaAmazarakEnchantments & Root-cuttingArmarosArmersEnchantments & Sorcery
BaraqijalBarkayalAstrologyKokabelAkibeelConstellationsEzeqeel CloudsAraqiel Signs of the Earth
ShamsielTamielSigns of the Sun
Penamue taught the art of writing.
Arn't all these things required to know magic ?
So could it be that when these folk are in power steering the destinies of humanity , they are the Fay, or fates.
When they are deposed and become a fugitive, they hide in caves and become elves .
. That is one hypothesis.
The other one is that the Fay are royalty , and the Elves are members of secret societies, and whilst powerful and important, they do not carry the privileges of the fay.
Sorry , alot of what I wrote seems to of disappeared

Hmmm... try to post it all in one blog post, it allows much more text than comment. and if you keep having problems with uploading texts, you can send them to my e-mail. I have no such problems.

By so many names and in so many ways we know them; appearing and showing their magic in so many forms and measure beyond our limitations

Wallace Macgregor said:

So , what is the difference between fairies and elves ?

Both elves and fairies are considered divinity , or the offspring of divinity .
Elve are depicted more with out wings where as fairies mostly have wings .

Elves more than often are depicted as evil , pranksters , bad etc .
The fairies are shown to be the authorities of fate , or destinies . Remember that the word fairies is from the word fates .
Other beings that have wings are angels and some demons.
And some angels married humans , they found the women beautiful, and they had children .
This is from biblical texts and the book of Enoch.
The bible goes on t o say these children became mighty men of old, mighty men of renoun .
The word renoun in the original Hebrew means of conspicuous authority.
I'm thinking royalty here . Why ? , because in days of old many a Caesar, many a royal considered themselves demigods .
A demigod is half human ,
half divinity yes ?
Would they maybe be presented with wings ? Would they be in a position to appoint destiny to their people ?
I think so .
These angels , also called the watchers , or Grigori (gregor) gave technology and arts to their offspring.

i think they are the same race and even though many think of elven as male gendered and fae as female gendered it is the similar concept as male and female plants or animals as represented in ElvenWorld and not that gender fluidity does not also exist as represented in Star/Soul Travelers since there is the law of gender which again does not deny human gender fluidity. 

i am curious if you think that elven can also be our ancestors and if they manifest in the plant and animal kingdom as well. i see so many birds and elementals shown in the lovely nature expressions that seem to speak. even rocks they often appear as heart shaped and other shapes .... crystals too!!

i agree. i have met them in human form, animal form and quite often in crystal form and as orbs!

Arethinn aTinderel said:

I think Elves and Fae are different, but similar to greater or lesser degrees, depending on the Fae. I don't think Elves are a kind of Fae (with rare personal exceptions). My personal experience with them is that they carry a different vibration.

"Sidhe" means people of the hills, as I imagine you are aware. As you probably gathered from my other comment, to me, the Tuatha and the Sidhe are not one and the same, although there are crossovers and similarities. I would not use the word Elves for Tuatha nor Sidhe, personally, although there is definitely history in the community for people using more than one of these terms for themselves (Tuatha, Sidhe, Faery, Elven). I would call myself Faery, Sidhe, and not Elven or Tuatha, but I recognize cousinship and am certainly eager to meet such people in the flesh!

Yes and there are faery and elven in many cultures 

Interesting - we actually did a video on EXACTLY this subject!!  Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/GqV2e5w-0so

More stuff on our LinkTree!

https://linktr.ee/elvenspiritualpath

To us Silver Elves, we see the fae as all who are from the Faerie Realm, which includes the elves. Elfin is a part of the vast Faerie Realm. There is surely a difference between the elves and fairies and other magical folk of the Faerie Realm, although we could surely say that we are cousins in some ways. Of course, as magical people we all have varied ideas and experiences about this, particularly since the lore varies and we each must go on our own experience and soulful spirit. We have written our ideas on this in a blog article taken from one of our books The Magical Realms of Elfin, hope you enjoy reading it: https://thesilverelves.blogspot.com/2018/07/whats-difference-betwee... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Thumbnail

Wisdom

"Certainly looks it yes, I have a few friends online who say they too have visited Mt Shasta.."
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Tara's photo
Thumbnail

Pupa

"Yes blame parents for this one,as all lessons on nature start at home,and because they never take the time to show their kids nature even in the back yard,slugs n snails,ants,bees,wasps,flies,spiders etc are all intriguing to children when…"
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
yesterday
Thumbnail

Matua Estary,Tauranga,New Zealand 025

"I went to celebrate 90th Birthday party with a client of mine & his family at 'The Cidar Factory' at Te-Puna on St Patricks day which was yesterday here,and then went to the Waihi beach on the way home..but come a few weeks time in…"
yesterday
yesterday
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted photos
yesterday
Tara commented on Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
Thumbnail

Wisdom

"Sosososososo so beautiful there!"
yesterday
Tara liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s video
yesterday