Soul Star Travelers of Elven World

Soul Star Travelers of Elven World, Magick of Tuatha de Danann

Morell Sunweaver's Discussions (529)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"Trillium? So simple things described with so much of text... Bit confused... But I g…"

Morell Sunweaver replied Oct 30, 2018 to Meditation To Access The Quantum Potentials of Your Body By Tom Kenyon

1 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Morell Sunweaver

" "

Morell Sunweaver replied Oct 29, 2018 to Sharing Music

17 Oct 29, 2018
Reply by Morell Sunweaver

"I'm convinced."

Morell Sunweaver replied Oct 29, 2018 to The Hermetic Revival: 7 Ancient Principles For Self-Mastery

10 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Steven Hutchinson

"Well, on personal level it is your path and that's perfectly fine. When it comes to…"

Morell Sunweaver replied Oct 28, 2018 to The Hermetic Revival: 7 Ancient Principles For Self-Mastery

10 Nov 7, 2018

"To a certain degree (quite high) there is a lot of truth here, that's true. :-) Hope…"

Morell Sunweaver replied Oct 28, 2018 to The Hermetic Revival: 7 Ancient Principles For Self-Mastery

10 Nov 7, 2018

"Do you yourself use this teaching and how?"

10 Nov 7, 2018

"Mimics?"

Morell Sunweaver replied Oct 9, 2018 to Am i a Sidhe?

11 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Arethinn aTinderel

"I'm right in the center of the storm so to speak, although I'm not driving or influe…"

Morell Sunweaver replied Sep 23, 2018 to The Joy of Fulfillment Will Be Yours By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... The Law Of Gratitude By Tercy Logan ... And ... This Is A Season Of New Hope

4 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Carl

"Copy-paste sort of thing. I would like to read something wich would come from your h…"

Morell Sunweaver replied Sep 23, 2018 to The Joy of Fulfillment Will Be Yours By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... The Law Of Gratitude By Tercy Logan ... And ... This Is A Season Of New Hope

4 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Carl

"True, it is very different, when there are more people, especialy, when there are to…"

Morell Sunweaver replied Sep 19, 2018 to Mabon

8 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Tara

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Tree of Life
"Everything changes when you start to emit your own frequency rather than absorbing the frequencies around you, when you start imprinting your intent on the universe rather than receiving an imprint from existence. ~ Barbara Marciniak one of the…"
4 hours ago
Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry commented on Carl Gustaf Prien's group Atlanteans, Lemurians, Telosians
"I've been looking through my saved bookmarks and found this article along with pictures https://taniamarie.com/tag/lemurian-seed-crystal-properties/"
4 hours ago
Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry liked Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry's video
5 hours ago
Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry liked ënagualí ~ Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
5 hours ago
Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry commented on ënagualí ~ Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
Thumbnail

King Protea [cynaroides] - Sculpture Arboretum 995

"love that effect around the edges of the picture, beautiful flower, love the colour"
5 hours ago
Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry commented on ënagualí ~ Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
Thumbnail

White Mini Cyclamen [Persicum Double Form] - Sculpture Arboretum673

"they're beautiful Vlada, I've tried growing these plants indoors as they're so pretty"
5 hours ago
Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry replied to Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry's discussion Heilung | LIFA - Krigsgaldr in the group Shamanism
"what I felt and experienced with the head and eyes of the eagle, for I didn't see the whole body, was that I was looking through eagles eyes...I'd seen a picture in a dream around the same time or shortly before and it was like looking…"
5 hours ago
Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry replied to Taikunping avatar ~ Julie Parry's discussion Richard Dadd ~ Fairy Artist in the group The Fae
"Yes they're very well painted even though the guy on the video thought they were flat, and he imagined that that was because Richard painted from memory of his time abroad"
5 hours ago

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service