Elven World Adventures

Celtic Mythology, Multidimensional Soul Star Travelers, Tuatha de Danann

All Discussions Tagged 'Danann' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Of Elves and Fae?

Is there a notable difference between Elves and Fae? I have a few faery books and they lump elves, Fae, mermaids, undines, gnomes, trolls a…

Started by Elf Seeker

37 Sep 1
Reply by Silver Flame of The Silver Elves

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

Notes

October 25 Kissing of Venus and the Sun

Please —  those better suited to provide wisdom on this take the reins to tell us more— 

October 25th is the kissing of the Sun and planet Venus in the heavens which will bring 

a revitalization  and joyous celebration portal to enjoy her music! 

Created by Tara Oct 22, 2022 at 6:18am. Last updated by Tara Oct 22.

Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
28 minutes ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። liked Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion The Koheal Project with Justin..
8 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted a discussion

The Koheal Project with Justin..

The Koheal Project with Justin..New Zealand stylz...lol..Waiheke Mystery School - The Seed - KohaelPlease donate to Justins wonderful project at link below:-https://kohael.com/Welcome to my first clip, thank you so much for watching ;D It is a great opportunity for you to meet my instruments and my vibe ! This video is here to plant my intentions. What do I want to provide through my music and this project? A grounded, anchoring…See More
8 hours ago
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Fi S. J. Brown
"Hi! It would be nice to see a smile on your face."
yesterday
Steven Hutchinson added a discussion to the group Messages from Angels and Ascended Masters
Thumbnail

Christine Day's Pleiiadian Messages & Broadcast For October & November 2022

Christine Day's Pleiiadian Messages & Broadcast For October & November 2022Pleiadian Message For OctoberBeloved ones we greet you, Your Earth is shifting, like the sands in a desert. Be willing to allow the changes within your own consciousness as a complete metamorphosis begins to take place within you. Know that the time has arrived for these vast changes to…See More
yesterday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Fi S. J. Brown
""Happy Birthday!""
Wednesday
Steven Hutchinson posted a video

I Choose to Live in Love (Lakshmi)

Virtual Gratitude Jar - https://www.paypal.me/samgarrettmusicThank You!To listen to more of our music and live sessions please check out our online communit...
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian liked Morell Sunweaver's group Hobbies and free time activities
Tuesday
RichardtheRaelian joined Morell Sunweaver's group
Thumbnail

Hobbies and free time activities

We spend our free time with many and nearly infinite ways, some creative, some exciting, some just peaceful and resting. And we are also having fun, right? Lets discuss how we spend our free time.Present here your favorite activities, not only art, but events, books you read, music you listen to or play, arts you do, places you visit, etc. Share anything you do and feel like sharing it.…See More
Monday
Morell Sunweaver commented on RichardtheRaelian's photo
Thumbnail

Paradism before first contact

"The indians had other downsides."
Sunday
Morell Sunweaver commented on RichardtheRaelian's photo
Thumbnail

Its as good a place as any to meditate

"At his place I would fear for finding my shoes and walet when I open my eyes. but if that was me, people would ask me to put shoes back on as my socks always turn stinky. :D"
Sunday
RichardtheRaelian posted a photo
Sunday
RichardtheRaelian left a comment for Treyah Autumn Wolf
""Happy Birthday!""
Nov 25
RichardtheRaelian posted photos
Nov 24
RichardtheRaelian liked Morell Sunweaver's video
Nov 22
Tara commented on RichardtheRaelian's photo
Thumbnail

Paradism before first contact

"So much o the insanity would end if people weren’t grasping for money and position and things….."
Nov 22

© 2022   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service