Elven World Starseeds

Soul Star Travelers, Elven World, Tuatha de Danann, EarthStar Nation

Forum Discussions (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A visit from Danu

So had an interesting experience on the 27 and 28th i was in a half asleep half awake state and then i was overcome with a scent of flowers…

Started by Arbellason Marucha in General Spirituality

2 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Morell Sunweaver

world BANK collapse CMING in NOV this year watch out

the cylcle is over 8,26 yrs of democracy will run out ...  as i told ... my life is NOT important   watch out !!!! some thing they try to…

Started by Vidjen in General Spirituality

7 Aug 30, 2015

7-9 August Sun Moon and STAR festival in EAST Germany SAALBURG SMS x9 and 9 is holy

I need your help if you want to join US ... some Star seeds are on this event .... we trying to purify the audience from all dark tendencie…

24 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Vidjen

the cylcle is over 8,26 yrs of democracy will run out ...  as i told ... my life is NOT important   watch out !!!! some thing they try to…

0 Aug 24, 2015

0 Aug 24, 2015

Sexuality

I hope there is no ned of 18+ rating, I believe that even if there is some child nearby, I write here only something, that can't damage it.…

Started by Morell Sunweaver in General Spirituality

8 Aug 4, 2015

HLR :Adding to the Forum

This Time its about Healing ...  You  do not feel your own Love ?  ... i could help about this to reconnect ... 

8 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Vidjen

Does this channelled Elven History ring true for you?

What are the origins and purpose of the relationship between Elves and Humans? "The co-created Elves became spiritual companions to the Hig…

Started by Nevin in General Spirituality

8 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Coffee Bird

Channeled information from The Record Keeper Fairy March 2007

The human form that you are taking is the best way to get to the pure form (of your original energy/expression). Humans have this thought…

Started by Elizabeth saenz in General Spirituality

11 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Vidjen

i need help

is anyone here able to offer me the gift of Knowledge to explain how to Contact trees.... since they are very slow compared to me  i really…

5 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Vidjen

RSS

Multi Dimensional Reality

The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament"  or dark matter or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.

A single thought...a mere whisper, ...... barely upon a breeze that catches a spark... all is tinder before the firestorm... and yet.
ONLY that whisper
ONLY that thought
 the world is forever changed beyond the fears and dreams of cardboard men.
Freedom and change starts within:
It is encouraged by truth and courage of people who love
Built by the respect of true beings standing as one before each other.
Lets us cross every man made borders
without fear stare into eyes and hearts of all our brothers and sisters: within our words without shouting,or force to hold each to our truths; and let us without fear freely share what works...

Written By Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.

©All Right Reserved

Latest Activity

Tara posted photos
1 hour ago
StarGhost liked Carl Gustaf Prien's group Atlanteans, Lemurians, Telosians
17 hours ago
Julie liked ënagualí~ᏉLAᗪἇ ኔጡ።'s blog post Cant See For The Jungle.. Then Come Into My Forest -Pt2
yesterday
Tara commented on ënagualí~ᏉLAᗪἇ ኔጡ።'s blog post Cant See For The Jungle.. Then Come Into My Forest -Pt2
"I’m still blown away by the dragonflies!! And the music and poetry. So lovely "
yesterday
Tara left a comment for Brianna
"Thank you so much for your presence and I for one would love to learn more about the heritage.  Your dark hair and light skin is like my mother’s who was a black Irish beauty.  "
yesterday
Tara liked Julie's discussion Water Quality where you are...Doing something to make a difference to quality of life
yesterday
Tara posted a status
"I just love all this beautiful conversation here and HAPPY ECLIPSE !!"
yesterday
ënagualí~ᏉLAᗪἇ ኔጡ። commented on ënagualí~ᏉLAᗪἇ ኔጡ።'s blog post Cant See For The Jungle.. Then Come Into My Forest -Pt2
"Thank-you for your added thoughts I so gel with them all, like like catching butterflies for sure, & planting seeds, I always said that I plant thought seeds into people and they grow fast,.. and yes we artists/writers/poets are just naturals at…"
yesterday

© 2024   Created by Tara.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service