The Elders - This is a group for those 30+ years of age, who have attained years of experience in our 'field' and can come together.The group is for those who have gone past the 'initial awakening' stages and know who and what they are, and how they 'operate', as well as their current capabilities.See More
This is a group for those who work with the Shadow side of nature to help with the purging of toxic energy on Earth. Usually these people carry a strong Plutonian energy in their natal charts and therefore is also a group for all of those who have Pluto as a dominant energy in their chart/s. This is an intense energy that needs to be channeled towards a positive goal - usually some kind of transformation, detoxification, death-rebirth, of some sort.This is a place where those of us who carry…See More
A group for those who identify as Galactics whether starseeds, or StarTravelers astral or physical from any benevolent race such as Pleiades, Arcturus, Siriian, Lyrian or other advanced races using crystal technology See More
The world as you know it - all that you see, taste, feel and touch, comprises only about 5% of all of the stuff of the universe. The other 95% is what we have considered "nothing" or the "firmament" or the heavens or mystic Other Worlds. This 95% is multi-dimensional and consists of potential realities that may be perceived.
Celtic Fantasy, Mythology and Wisdom. Learn more about the Celtic Pantheon at www.elvenworld.org
The Elven World Adventures are part of a culture and community you see here. Please join us and share the wisdom and beauty.
"I am delighted to welcome you to Elven World.
Infinite Blessings with the Highest Divine Energies of God's Love, Enlightenment, Peace, Joy, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for you this year,
"My inner knowing is it goes much deeper than that though,I know that this is nothing but a passing space in a earthly time frame,yet the only way to change the notions of boredom is in just one & that is you, and its only you who can truly…"